dream of someone who exsists but I do not really know died???? any interps

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream of someone who exsists but I do not really know died???? any interps

Post by immortalservant on Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:47 am

The Dream:
I was standing on the side walk a news reporter, named Cabot Ray, was doing a report in downtown of our town. He was on the edge of the street the courthouse and town square were behind him. As he was talking I saw our church van, in the color red (the van is not red in reality, it's blue) pull up to a crossroad. A girl from our church named Rebekah got out of the passenger side and was waving her arms at the camera yelling, "look at me! Look at me" There were a few others who got out of the van and were trying to get attention also, but i don't know who exactly. Then, I was in my mom's living room, sitting on a couch with my father-in-law. The reporter said, "___ _____ just died." (I don't want to mention who cause I would not want ppl to freak out if they got a hold of this. Her first and last name were mentioned in the dream)
The t.v. showed a clip of her in her youth. It was in black and white, but her hair was red. she was standing on stairsteps, her hands on a guardrail. She was on the second step. she was wearing a dress. I looked at my father-in-law, he had his arms crossed and he was shaking his head. He said, "it didn't have to be this way." I looked to my to my right and I saw a window that was cracked.

When I awoke:
I thought the name of this person sounded familiar, then I realize she attends our church. I looked her name up in the directory to make sure and I saw her name. I called my mother-in-law. My in-laws are elders of the church. I asked her, "Is this woman battling anything." She said, "she's battling cancer."

i looked up the meaning of Cabot Ray's name. Cabot comes from Abot which means Father in Hebrew
and Ray means Councelor
Rebekah means knotted cord and captivating

any one have an interpretation please let me know and I MUCH appreciate it!

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top