end times dreams(adult terms thank you)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

end times dreams(adult terms thank you)

Post by Nina on Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:41 am

Hi Everyone!
Here are 2 dreams looking like end times dreams.1st dream :I was in my bed with my husband then I started to watch tÚlÚvision.
I saw a beast like a tiger with 3 heads walking in the dark of a town ( new york?) at night no lights was on. the town was sleeping.
Then I saw a king and a queen and a daughter. the little girl was dressed in a black cape and hood. So I didn't see her face. She was sick and the king wanted to kill her because she is sick. He took her out of their house but the daughter (sexually) slept with the king ( her father) to appease his anger and not die.
This dream is horrible and annoying.

2nd dream (last night)

It was night and lots of stars in the sky.Then a hole opened and swallowed all the stars in the sky.The sky was all black. Then a rain of sparkles of gold was dropping. i was watching by the window and gold dropped on my right eye and when I touched my eye i had some on finger.The gold was like liquid?
I called my father on the phone and said Have you seen the sky? That is GoD! But he wans't impressed.then my husband and kids were dressed and getting ready to leave for church and so was I. I had my everyday shoes. but not my jacket yet. I went in the living room and saw people singing and worshipping because of what happened with the stars. I was embarassed thinking those people are so good to God, and I 'm no good and prepared enough for God come back, as I hurt the HolySpirit. I woke up.

It is true that I feel uncomfortable by the end times as I feel a bit lost myself about my spiritual life (after the horrible attacks I had).

If Any ideas ou or thoughts
Have a good day
God bless.
Nina

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: end times dreams(adult terms thank you)

Post by Nina on Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:21 am

here are some interpretation for the 1st dream. A calamity( beast) coming to the world and everybody is sleeping and not seeing it coming.The king is a rich country, the queen and a country that has a covenant with the king country. The daughter is a little country(weak probably) that will probably give away a part of her land or something belonging to her to survive.I don't know what country are they. Guess I'm just gonna have to pray in tongues about it.

For the stars of the 2nd dream God can't swallow the stars because he is God and can do anything with his creation. the rain of gold on my face is his love for me(I feel the warm love of God touching me). God is probably showing me his love.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tamiek on Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:46 pm

You're vision of the stars reminds me of scriptures about the sky receeding as a scroll on the Day of the Lord.

tamiek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top