What???!!...Help me on this one! (LONG)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What???!!...Help me on this one! (LONG)

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:47 pm

Had these dreams probably a week ago:

I remember being on a stage with lots of people. Everyone was praying (lots of people in the crowd too.) I had on a red dress that resembled a towel; had design of American flag at bottom. The dress kept falling down while I was on stage. I didn't know my breast were exposed (people in the audience were looking at me in shock) and when I saw that I was "exposed", I pulled up the cloth quickly. I was somewhat embarrassed. The actor, playwright, and director: Tyler Perry, came on stage to see if there was anyone who could handle a snake or crocodile. He began putting the animals in everyone's face unaware. Everyone was running around screaming (so was I) but I finally stepped up with my eyes closed and petted a black, furry animal and the snake at the same time. Tyler said, "whoever can do this has courage." I was the ONLY ONE that could pet both dangerous pets/animals at the same time! The red dress just continued to fall. I ran behind a bookcase (that was still in everyone's view) and tried to reposition my clothing and tried to separate the dress into two garments (one for the top,one for the bottom) across my body. THIS STILL DIDN'T WORK! Everyone saw the dress around my waiste again. I said, "I'm sorry for showing you guys my breasts/body, but I like my body". I guess I was expecting everyone to laugh, but noone did--they just stood there in disbelieving awe. I saw a man walk up to my mother in the crowd and tell her something. He looked annoyed and I assumed that he wanted my mom to go on stage and take action at my unacceptable behavior. I kept calling, "MA....MA....MA..". Mom came up on stage and pulled me to the side towards the bathroom on the left of the stage (away from everyone's site). She tried putting on the dress herself (it was a darker pink on her) and I saw holes where the arms should be. I WAS SHOCKED! I didn't know the dress had places where I could put my arms..I had worn the dress as a tube top the entire time!

Dream #2
I remember going into a large room with blue couches etc (resembled my parents furniture) that my father had given me. I had to move out but was frustrated because I didn't know how I was going to move out ALL those things! A lady came to me and said, "PRAY FOR THE FINANCES". I thought that was a crazy idea because I was already late for my classes. As me and a bunch of people gathered in a prayer circle, She told me to pray for this girl's finances and mine would come! I felt the whole idea was strange!

side note: since the second dream, I have received a position working at an elementary school in the library/computer lab. I thought that the opportunity was "strange" at first (I never thought about taking a break from school to work with children) but the experience has been quite rewarding/inspiring for me and the kids! :clap: praiseGod

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What???!!...Help me on this one! (LONG)

Post by RnestseekR on Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:42 pm

Out of curiousity, since receiving this new position at the school, in retrospect, did any of your dreams foretell of this event? If so, could you take a moment to recap?

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:47 pm

I remember 2:
One dream I was sitting inside the classroom among some adults (my age or older) and I remember a girl in front of me had on a shirt that was similar to something my younger sister would wear to school (ie: it was a uniformed shirt and worn among grad schoolers)

#2: I remember having a dream where a young woman was going to the library to browse/check out some childrens books. I and the girl kept morphing into eachother until she went to the checkout counter. My shirt said: baby ruth on it. I believe that in real life I am "ruth" the bible character and the baby represented a new opportunity--which is currently working with children at an elementary school. I had this dream before I even had the job and Mia prophesied weeks later that she saw me with "provision" (lots of books in my hand).

these are the only two I can think of.
Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:50 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top