Partly Answered: still need to know - Why musical instruments?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Partly Answered: still need to know - Why musical instruments?

Post by Jodi on Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:24 pm

I was wearing a white gown, like a comfortable nightgown. I sensed that I was the teacher of a class, but we were not in a classroom. (IRL I am an elementary classroom teacher, but I'm not qualified to be a music teacher.) There were only about five "students" who were with me. I was not instructing. I was resting, leaning back against a man. I was comfortable in his presence, but I do not recognize the man. I think he was my principal, but it's weird behavior to be resting against him. Every time I thought or said that the students needed something, the things I requested appeared in the room like an immediate gift from the man. I am not a music teacher, nor am I musically talented. But, the things I requested for the students were musical instruments. A harp was one of the instruments that appeared. I sensed that I could ask for anything without limit for the students and it would be delivered. I felt like I was the principal's favorite teacher and he supported me unreservedly. (end of dream)

I love the insights lola and lovestoworshipJesus gave on the earlier post of this dream. I just am still seeking to know why He showed me musical instruments when I'm not a music teacher or a musician. I'm interested in the meaning of the intruments in general and the harp.
- Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Partly Answered: still need to know - Why musical instruments?

Post by Glad on Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:04 pm

Hi Jodi
Wonder if there is a connection between worship and music instruments? The principal and Jesus? The students and your family? Could it be that God is showing you that because of your worship to Him he is willing to supply your and their (your family's need)?
Glad

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:48 pm

Glad,
I am sure the principal represents Jesus. I felt a sense of resting against him without striving. I also thought maybe the instruments might mean praises. I hadn't considered the possiblility that the students could mean my family, but it would be cool if He is going to supply my family's and my need. The needs for my family that I pray for are salvations and deepening relationships with God. My daughter used to want to play a harp when she was in high school. They are expensive and not very available to rent, so she didn't get the chance to play one. (She played the flute though.) But I wondered if the harp represented her. If this is the need He's going to supply - hooray! I know He's already supplied the chance for salvation & relationship. But maybe He's going to influence them to turn to Him completely in free will. That will be wonderful.
- Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top