A dream with Joyce Meyer & a RED Ferrari???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A dream with Joyce Meyer & a RED Ferrari???

Post by Vikki32408 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:34 am

Good Morning All,

CHeck this dream out & see if the Holy Spirit gives anything......

Can’t remember first part but anyway……. I was in a convention center and seated up high & Joyce Meyer was there preaching she came up right in front of my section & had a large pearl necklace and she was saying that God told her to give it.... She came right in front of me and I bowed my head & everyone kind of parted beside of me (like it was for me and in the dream I was like wow, for me?) but then I lifted my head & she had given the necklace to a lady two seats in front of me that had dark hair.. (in the dream I don’t remember being concerned about it) and then the session was over so I got up to go find Joyce Meyer’s so I could shake her hand and couldn’t find her…… So I am walking around and I remember thinking that it was Panama City , FL where I grew up and I felt uncomfortable with my bible in front of those people??? so I kept walking and it was like there was a grocery store inside there too and I laid my bible down and then I picked it back up… An announcer came on the loud speaker and said if your car was parked in such & such you needed to move it because it could be towed, so I went to the parking lot to move my car….. I walked thru dirt (seemed a little muddy) & I came up to my car and it was a very expensive “red” car like a Ferrari or Lamborghini and I was getting in with my keys and these two long hair young guys drove up so I got out to talk to them, they were asking about my car, beside my car was my old truck and it had all the parts taken off & was painted red and I told them that was my old truck but brushed it off and was talking about my new car, and I said you could get one at a good price at Wal-Mart? Funny huh and that was the dream….

Appreciate any input....

LOL,

Vikki

Vikki32408

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A dream with Joyce Meyer & a RED Ferrari???

Post by misspriss on Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:35 pm

Well, I don't have an interpretation, but here's some random thoughts. thinking

The pearl necklace is interesting. Pearls come from the water. We are told to be Fishers of Men. I also think of wisdom = pearls. We are also told not to cast our pearls before swine. Pearls are also very classic and timeless. And they are white! Makes me think of The Holy Spirit.

I love Joyce Meyer. I think she is an awesome teacher and I can relate so much to her testimony. I have also dreamt about her before. Did you attend the conference she just had in Orlando? I missed it.

You were up high(makes me think you're going to progress spiritually)but amazingly enough J.M. came right up by you all. I wonder why you didn't get those pearls? Maybe the time/season wasn't right yet for you.

The walking through the dirt got my attention...reminds me of either (sin - I don't think this is the case for this dream)or fertile ground and the fact that it was a little muddy interests me (more water). Are you getting ready to grow something? A new ministry? Or sow and reap a harvest?

New red sportscar. Old red broken truck. Sounds like The Lord's provision. HE makes a way when there is no way! Well sounds like you may be going places or may be going to be going places! And a lot quicker now that you got that new ride! The truck can carry stuff in the back, but in your new car you won't be able to carry stuff. Red= I immediately think about The Blood or being covered.

I also get the idea that you are a people person. Like you may have an extroverted personality because you took the time to get out of your car and talk to the two guys and tell them where and how to save money, LOL.

Oh and get ready for a new thing! That's my opinion. Funny how you were back in Panama city. Don't look back. Keep moving forward.

And you had the Holy Bible. I think this is an important clue. thumbs

Have a Blessed Day!

misspriss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vikki32408 on Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:50 am

Good Morning Misspriss,

Thanks for your input, I have a friend in Malaysia that gave me a word for this dream and you were right on it, with a few added thoughts! Praise be to God! God told her IMPARTATION & that I was going to be receiving an impartation as represented in the giving of the pearls to the lady!! And to be ready...

I didn't get to go to the Orlando Conference, and like you I also really enjoy J.M....

And I agree with you about the dirt & water because in the dream isn't wasn't a large area, just small area... Thanks for your input, I will be praying on it and I am excited to see what God is going to do in my life... I am ready to run with Him! And like you said "Don't look back" I am moving forward, straining to reach those things ahead and forgetting what lies behind.. AMEN!

Have a Blessed Day, you are a Blessing!
LOL
Vikki

Last edited by Vikki32408 on Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad spelling)

Vikki32408

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by misspriss on Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:45 am

Well Prasie God!

Thank you and God Bless You!

misspriss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top