Sister's Dream (plz read!) & Update (3/13/09)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sister's Dream (plz read!) & Update (3/13/09)

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:50 pm

My sibling said that she heard someone was "beating me" in her room. She came to me and saw my ex in the room. She said, "did he beat you" (I guess because my face was bruised) and I said, "I can't believe he beat me." I had no reaction to what happened. My sister then said, "I'm leaving, but if you need safety, this is the panic room (which was her room; this is often the room that I've gone to IRL to pray). She grabbed me up after the beating and said, "If anyone else comes into the room, let me know." The door was left open

My sister has dreams but she doesn't remember most of them. She woke up this morning telling me that she had this dream about me and that it was BAD (I kinda figured it was concerning my ex). I asked her how she felt about my ex and she said she awoke feeling scared but was "unconcerned" or "unphased" IRL by my ex and I's past relationship (ie: he's not all that important to her). She said, "I don't know, maybe it means you'll see him soon or something?"

hmmmm? Any ideas? what

Last edited by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sister's Dream (plz read!) & Update (3/13/09)

Post by unaday* on Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:24 am

if it really means that you will see him again...it sadly sounds like you may be hurt again...reopen wounds

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:40 am

Desiree,
God will be with you if you do meet him again. God wouldn't give you this dream to inspire fear, but He would give it to forewarn you so you can protect yourself while praying about it. The things that hurt you emotionally before might not have the same power to hurt you now. You're free from the burden of trying to please him, so if he's disappointed it's not your problem. But if he used to physically hurt you, then avoid being alone with him. To keep him from surprising you at home, lock your doors and windows even when you're home. Keep your yard light on and notify neighbors that if they see him to check on you. Maybe even arrange a way to signal them that he's there. Take whatever precautions you can. Remember: God wouldn't give you this dream to inspire fear, but He would give it to forewarn you so you can protect yourself while praying about it. May God send angels to guard and protect you and your loved ones and may He reveal the purpose of this dream soon so you don't have to worry.
Love in Christ,
Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:14 am

Why do you think of all the rooms in the house, he would choose your "prayer closet" (your sister's room) to beat you? Why do you think she called it the "panic room"? Why do you think she wanted to know if anyone else came into the room but yet left the door open?

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:30 pm

Thank you all for the responses.

I really dont know how my sister dreams (don't know if its symbolic or literal) so this dream may mean nothing. I am aware of how my ex "emotionally hurt" me so to speak (he's never physically hurt me), but that's behind me now. My sister seems unconcerned about my relationship with him but I have peace that God will be with me. Its possible that my ex "will try to hurt me again" but again, I am not worried about his tactics because God has my back in every way!! Possibly my ex coming into the "panic room" (ie my room of safety, where I go to spend time with God) could represent that he's trying to interfere with "that" relationship that I have?

smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by immortalservant on Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:55 am

Sounds like there may have been an open door from your past that would hinder you from wanting to be close with the Father. When you pray do you feel that you are intimate with God, or does it feel as if he's far away. A lot of times if someone in our past abuses us in any way, we carry that pain and hurt with us and we are not set free. Although you severed the ties naturally have you done them spiritually. Have you taken the words that this man said about you to the Father and given them to Him (cast your burdens at His feet) or have you kept them bound at your feet?

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadams on Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:24 pm

I agree with Unaday. duh I know God has your back...it just sounds like He is warning you of something. I've noticed that you have a lot of dreams about your ex...hmm! Are all these dreams about the same guy?

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:28 pm

I AM COMPLETELY HEALED OF PEOPLE, NEGATIVE WORDS, and SITUATIONS OF MY PAST. I just think that my ex and everything associated with him are distractions because SATAN knows that my "husband to be" is on his way very soon!! (It makes sense for Satan to use what is familiar to you to try to keep you off focus!)

Sometimes dreams of my ex are symbolic of someone else and other times its God showing me strictly about him personally. I am still trying to figure out that part and it will come with time. I was just concerned about my siblings dreams since she hasnt mentioned dreaming of my personal life/past before. Maybe God IS warning me of my ex's heart being unchanged? If my ex hasnt changed I'm not surprised but that doesn't mean that God hasn't left and opening for him to be "completely sold out" either. I pray for him and his family.

thanks for the additional responses. If God were warning me, I'm sure he would continue to let me know some things---he never leaves you hanging!!

smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:44 am

I definitely don't think your sister's dream meant 'nothing'...disturbing dreams like that are definitely eye openers.
You said something about your ex in dreams can be symbolically someone else...maybe this dream is simple as saying be prayerful of relationships that are ahead...

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:05 am

[quote]"(It makes sense for Satan to use what is familiar to you to try to keep you off focus!)"

You are soooo right, Desiree. The enemy just pulled the same, I should say, TRIED to pull the same distraction on me using the same person who is familiar to me. - Take a look at my "Tattoo of an eagle - MANIFESTATION" post.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:39 pm

I almost forgot :( I will!! :)

UPDATE: Found out that my sister said in the dream, she didn't even see the face of the guy that was in the room with me (people kept coming in and out of the room leaving the door open); she had just assumed that the guy was my ex because I said, "yes".

Also, my sister (who at the time was living with a family friend whom she calls her "adopted mom"; also has same name as my ex's wife) said that that night before she had the dream, she had seen her "adopted mom's" granddaughter get into a fight with her boyfriend (so maybe that had to do something with the dream?) Sometimes my sister does dream "prophetically" but I believe that this dream was a nonsense dream and just a "replay" of what she had seen earlier (her mind was wandering I guess!!!Lol) Thanks for listening. I am kind of relieved!!! Whew!!Lol

p.s. UNA I JUST got through (I know, sounds "country"lol) telling my sister tonight that this was a dream of "warning" for me (and others close to me) to "be aware" of future relationships and intentions of men--so right on to you!! (I JUST Read your new response, so I know this was God!!!)

smooches
desiree

Last edited by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:13 pm

AMEN GOD is our protector!

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:50 pm

ANOTHER MANISFESTATION:

On early Sunday Morning (while I was still halfway sleep-lol) my sister (the one that had the dream) woke me to tell me about a situation happening with my other sister and her boyfriend (it seemed "life threatening"). My sister was talking to the other sister on the phone and she was "worried" that her bf would cause harm to the family; she wanted the family to "take precautions" by calling the police or doing whatever was necessary. I immediately called the BF and spoke with him and boy was he angry!!! We ended up talking for hours as he vented and then when he came by my house (it was dark and raining) he wanted to speak face to face. My sister who had the dream didn't want me to go out alone with the bf who was apparently still mad at the situation, so she decided to ride with us. (IE: like in the dream when she wanted me to "go in the panic room", etc). Eventually, as the morning went on, everything worked out fine. God was our protector (as Una said). He DID have me late for work though!!lol but I'm glad that we had the talk because anything couldve happened!

I am sooo glad that God stepped in. Lurdys you were also right when you mentioned that an "upcoming event" could take place and that I needed to pray. 'thank you all for your prayers. I pray that you will continue to pray for the protection of me and my family and also specifically for my sister's boyfriend who needs emotional healing in his life.

smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top