help on a wooden door

View previous topic View next topic Go down

help on a wooden door

Post by Nina on Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:56 pm

Bonjour!
here is a dream that I had the interpretation. Well I thought but now I'm not sure.
I was i front of a wooden door. I couldn't see the castle but it look like it.The door was quite big and there were golden and silver studs on it.As I got closer to the door it looks like it came a bit smaller.
And a voice said"If you worry about my Spirit, you haven"t sin against Him". and when the voice was speaking, the nail stud that was already in the door went a deeper in it without damagind the door. I did'nt recongize the voice as the Lord's like in the first one( with the big snake) and i woke up.
I had problem with blasphemous,pride, thoughts and vision for months and got mad at God, and been tourmented ever since about the blasphem agains the Holy Spirit.
I can't pray much or worship. It's hard.
The interpretation I had was
castle= the father (that can't be seen)
door= Jesus ( the way to the father)
Golden and silver stud= To Him gold and silver (autority and wealth)
The stud going in the door= there is a word in france like to knock the nail. It's when we talk about a conviction or we say something we don't want to change mind on.
Thank you for the suggestions.
Nina

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: help on a wooden door

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:21 pm

Hello
How did you feel when you approached the door? (feelings are VERY important and give clues to the meaning of our dreams).

I wonder if God is really trying to talk to you about his spirit and bring understanding to you about certain things that due to "philosophy" or "tradition" you thought was so but in reality really isn't?

When I saw the part of the door I immediately thought about in the book of Exodus when God sent "death to the first born" to the people of Egypt when God wanted Pharoah to "let his people go". Everybody had a door but the ones who were "israelites" (ie Separate or set apart) smeared blood on the door as a "sign of protection" against the "angel of death". Jesus is "the way, the truth, and the life" and "no man can come to the father except through Him (Jesus)". JEsus is the only way to Salvation and he is the answer. I wonder if God is encouraging you to "knock" so that the door of provision, understanding, knowledge, etc can be opened to you? I don't know if you're feeling guilty or bitter about some things but I encourage you to give whatever it is to God and let him PROVE himself to you. "set yourself apart" from the generalized way of thinking. God wants to do a NEW THING with you that may sound stupid to others and even you.

Don't give up on God whatever you do. He is making a way for you even when it doesn't seem like it. I just felt like I needed to say that.

please pray on what I've said to make sure it agrees with your spirit.
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:50 pm

When I approach the door I was happy because I was actually waiting on God for a answer.
After having those thoughts for months I got mad at God.
I'm afraid of the blasphem against the HolySpirit. After reading teachings I thought God if i'm lost just tell me. then I went to bed and dreamt that.
But what I don't understand is if God spoke to me why I still fill guilty, horrible and can't pray?

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:52 pm

by the way the thoughts were not mine but attacks also against my children. I was hearing voices too. And I feel like I lost a part of me. I mean my hapiness, vision, and relationship with God/

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:02 am

But what I don't understand is if God spoke to me why I still fill guilty, horrible and can't pray?

...Nina, I can be honest with you and tell you that its a common thing to doubt "if you hear from God or not". Its hard to trust sometimes and wait for him to come through (especially if others have let you down in that department). Once you are save there is "no more condemnation" for wrong doing or sin. That means that once you've been forgiven of your sins and have God in your life, there's no need to feel guilty or horrible about what you've done. Realize that we as humans make mistakes, but God's grace covers us and his mercy (his pity/compassion undeserved) helps us to "get back up" and start things over again. I believe that Satan is just trying to make you feel "unGodly" and "unworthy" of God's love/blessings. Just like he's done countless times in the past, he makes things "look good" and then once we fall into temptation he brings guilt and shamefulness (not saying this is the case for you, but same concept). Its beens said, "whenever Satan tries to come at you with nonsense, tell/show the devil who you are in God--stand on God's word." All saints have experienced "dry spells" in their walk with God (ie: not wanting to fast or pray, not wanting to commune with God or worship him--even live holy). The trials and circumstances of life sometimes beat us down, making living for God seem "not worth it" or not practical. Don't let Satan fool you and don't allow any NEGATIVE to come out your mouth or enter your thoughts. CAST down those thoughts because your action will soon follow how you think. Its been my understanding that "blaspheming against the holy ghost" is speaking against the workings of the holy ghost and discrediting its power". This is dangerous. This is also something you can't be forgiven for! But in this case, I dont think you did this.

You have to start speaking aloud who you are! SAY THAT YOURE MORE THAN A CONQUEROR IN CHRIST JESUS. SAY THAT YOU ARE GODS ROYAL DAUGHTER AND APART OF HIS PRIESTHOOD (set apart). I found that speaking the word continuously and changing my train of thought helped tremendously in my growth process and self esteem!

It all starts in the mind, and once Satan has your mind, he has you! But you have the mind of christ so start acting like it!!! (2 corinthians 2:16) Did jesus walk around in the "mully grubs"? Did he condemn himself or talk about himself in a condescending way? Of course not (that would be silly) but we having Christ in us sometimes do that without realizing that we have the victory and the authority to overcome and have what we want! Greater is he that is in you that he that is in the world!

Redirect your mind on God by fasting/praying and spending time in your word. Different things from time to time can block that total access to God. I encourage you to go to your pastor and talk to him about "stronghold" and "genrational curses' that may be on your life in order to get deliverance from. Satan can use your past and try to throw it up in your face to try to stop you from gettn all you can from GOD.

hope this encourages you!

desiree
p.s. here if you need me

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:33 am

Thank you Desiree, for your response. I don't understand how it got so dark and horrible in my life.
I love God but feels rejected when all those thoughts came to me.
Could the sentence I heard be a response that i'm still God's children.
If you worry about my Spirit, you have not sin against Him.??
When i pray I say jesus and dont' want to say anything to the Holy Spirit because I'm afraid os saying something wrong and feeling again guilty of blaspheming him. I'm a home staying mum and it's hard to be alone the whole day fiighting. I got mad at the Holy Spirit because I thought that God reject me and gave satan the power to kill me. i know it sounds "stupid" but it's really how I feel. In 6 years of bieng christian I never had such spiritual problems. Everyday passes and I feel more and more away from God and his forgiveness. I'm thinking of the judgement day when God will judge me and kill me because i'm no good. I always been a quiet person but as the thoughts kept bothering me i became like nervous to God, Holy Spirit and my kids.
Thank you for reading
Nina

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:24 pm

Always welcome! Don't let Satan discourage you! God loves you very much! Take courage in him!

desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:36 pm

Are you sorry you blasphemed against the Holy Spirit? If so, you are forgiven. Even if you don't feel God's forgiveness, that doesn't mean He doesn't forgive you. It means satan is trying to trick you into thinking that God won't forgive. Satan is a liar. God does forgive you. I promise it's true because God promises it's true. Also God Himself told you in your dream: "If you worry about my Spirit, you haven"t sin against Him." He knows you love His Holy Spirit because you are worried that you have offended Him.

God definitely loves you. Ask God to help you receive your forgiveness and to help you feel His presence. Praise Him even if you're feeling sad and apart from God. When you praise God, satan will flee. Then you can feel God with you where he's been all along.

When God judges you it will be with mercy because that's the kind of God He is. He loves you and will not kill you. He calls you good because His Son Jesus purifies you and makes you good.

God loves you, Jesus loves you, and the Holy Spirit loves you. You are thoroughly loved. They (God) will not forsake you even when you make a mistake. They will forgive you when you say sorry and then they actually forget about your sin. "As far as the east is from the west" is how far away they place it. They're not even holding it in their memory.

God bless you. Amen
- Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top