My Pastor's wife

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Pastor's wife

Post by seekingface09 on Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:44 pm

Last night I dreamed that I had to use the restroom, but it was occupied by my pastor's wife. I waited outside of the door. Finally I went in behind her and she forgot to flush the toilet. I saw all kinds of things in the toilet pertaining to waste and personal things. I flushed the toilet for her. I didn't want to use it so I walked up and down the stalls searching for a another one. I remember opening a stall and it had an unusual white spotted spider in it. I didn't use it. Then I went into another one and there was a little boy in it that seemed to be about 2 years old who had his pants down. I felt like he was with the pastor's wife and she had forgotten him. I took him back to the door to let her know he was in there. I was met by another lady and some more people...dream kind of ends. I did have to use it when I woke up. I don't know if the beginning had any significance or not. thanks thinking

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Pastor's wife

Post by watchman on Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:25 pm

Iamfree:
This is only a interpretation of what was given to me when i read this dream.
I sensed that this dream is about your pastor's wife . She is or have been going through somethings that are personal or that are issues . Maybe even some issues and they have been revealed to you. Intercede on her behalf. This is also a warning so discernment must be used. I see the two year old as your pastor being New in ministry, new as a Pastor. I would like to know have they had any problems in thier marriage? What role did the other women play in this dream?
Please toss what does not fit

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top