running out of power

View previous topic View next topic Go down

running out of power

Post by Glad on Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:36 pm

Hi everyone
Appreciate all thoughts concerning this dream. Thank you.
Dream:
My neighbor, her two daughters, my daughter and I all went for a dayís trip with my motorbike. The bike run out of power and I stopped at what looked like a shop to get my bike looked after. As they were checking the motor I was hoping there was something wrong with it because I was too embarrassed to let them know that all 5 of us were riding on that little bike. It wasnít made to pull that weight and so of course it stopped working. However the motor was fine, something was wrong with the gasoline line.
I took my time to get out of that shop but noticed later on that it actually was an apartment. One door had opened and it seemed that the owner son was waiting for me to leave but didnít seem upset that I was there either. I left thinking I was going to a gas station now.
End of dream.
Glad

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: running out of power

Post by Jadams on Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:53 pm

Hmmm...my first impression of this dream is that a motorcycle operates on two wheels which requires balance. Trying to carry five people on this bike may mean that you need some balance in your life. Are you trying to handle a lot of things at once and are having a hard time of balancing them? The fact that you were embarrassed seems as if you may have a hard time of saying "no"...even though you weren't made to "pull that weight" and you are in jeopardy of being in a position where you get burned out and "stop working". Gas is what helps the bike go...are YOU running out of gas in your life??

Please pray over this response because I don't consider it an interpretation, but it is the first thoughts that came to mind when I read your dream.

Blessings!

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:54 pm

Praise Him!

Do you need a refreshing or "fill up" from the Lord? Are you embarrassed about anything that you may not want certain people (ie; the people in the dream) to know about in fear of what they might think?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:13 am

Thank you Jadams and Desiree
Appreciate both of your answers. They sit right with me. Thank you very much.
Glad

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top