the came of my first love

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the came of my first love

Post by Nina on Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:58 am

i have lots of spiritual problems, those days and i thought of Jesus of the verse in apocalypse saying ... You forgot your first love.... And I said Jesus I love you and So I went to sleep and saw myself walking a long road. In the other way was coming my first boyfriend we've joined hands and were so happy to see each other. And he said to his friend next to him" She is coming back"
. But that friend was jealous.
I was wondering if it was a dream from God why it didn't show my husband. But I remember that i loved this boy desperately as I was younger.
My spiritualproblems started with horrrible thoughts ans visions that took me away from God as i was ashame to pray with those horrible thoughts going through my mind.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the came of my first love

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:45 am

Nina,

Let me just take a moment to say Hi. It is very nice to meet you. Let me encourage you in this.....Sometimes we have thoughts and visions that are not very nice...but our Lord and Savior knows those thoughts and visions and loves us in spite of them. When those things come back give them to Jesus....you might say something like......Jesus I give all these thoughts and visions to you and ask you Lord to impart your thoughts and your visions into my mind, heart and body that I may be a vessel for you to use for your good work. This is just my thought. I pray it is helpful to you.

God bless,

Connie :babymonkey:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:26 am

Jesus is your first love. He is who you saw as you walked down the long road. The devil is jealous and boy is he upset that you're going back to your first love.

I think this dream is telling you to Remember Jesus, who is your first love, and return to Him no matter what you're facing. I think God is telling you to return to Him regardless of your struggles. Regardless of your weaknesses. Regardless of the horrible thoughts and visions your'e having. "Be not conformed to this world, but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind." Return to Jesus, dear heart, and make the devil mad.

In the natural, your husband was not your first love.

Please pray about what I've said.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:31 pm

Hi ,
Thank you for your response. Yeah that makes sense to me.
God bless you

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top