dragons firing people

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dragons firing people

Post by Nina on Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:42 am

I was in a big building with lots and lots of little windows. People were walking and talking. then came 2 dragons with 5 horns each. and started breaking windows with their head and firing people inside the building. people were screaming and dying. I was myself very scared. On moment I saw people calling the lift to go down and hide. When the lift came people went inside and a dragon broke a window anf fired the people inside the lift. I was running myself to take the lift, but was to far. so didin't have time to burn but the flame just passed in front of me, so I turned on my left and ran.
Then I saw my baby drop from a cliff and dropped in a water full of mud. I wanted to jump but was after to drawn because I can't swim very well. Someone saw her and went to get her.
At the end I took a lift down, looking for a place to park my bike. But couldn't find any.
Thank you for helping
I'm sure all this is not good at all :(

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dragons firing people

Post by Nina on Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:38 am

Any one can help?
Thanks

For the second part of the dream with my baby dropping I had the answer.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:06 am

Nina,
What was the answer to that part? It might shed light on the rest of the dream because it's part of the context of the overall message.
- Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:09 am

Notice that your baby was rescued and you are safe by the end of the dream. Maybe it is telling you that even though the enemy attacks, you will survive without injuries.

This isn't an interpretation given by the Holy Spirit, but what I noticed was that amidst the chaos you and your baby came out of it unharmed.

- Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:20 am

well the part of my baby dropping was the second part of the dream and had nothing to do with with the 1st one with the dragon.
What happened is that after school my daughter was pushing the pushchair and took a slope in front of my house I didn't have time to grab them so my daughter slip but had time to hand rail but the puschair just kept going and drop and turn. Hopefully the belt was on so she didn't fly out of the puschair.But that was God because 2 minutes before she was crying and I wanted to take a belt off. But that thought just left my mind. God protect her.And I remember that in my dream my older daughter (Jade) dropped before then my baby Alicia. Glory to God.
Nina

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:56 am

Nina,

I'm glad He protected your babies! My three "babies" are all adults now and I still thank God for continuing to protect them for me.

Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:45 am

Yeah, this is amazing.
To God the glory.
Thank You for all your responses.
For the dragons it look like it's an attack on politics. Because the building with lots of windows. Look like the european parlement.
I don't know

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top