a huge snake inside my church!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a huge snake inside my church!!!

Post by Nina on Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:30 am

Hi here is my first dream( I have lots to talk about and it's getting worse and worse :uhoh: )
I was in my church( but it was a new building) the seat was red and gold. I was sitting at the back. As the service was running, during the worship I wanted to change sit and come in front to be closer to God and his presence. I went down the stairs red and gold also. when i was about to be in front of the pulpit there was an horrible and big snake in front(snake pink and green very shiny) When he saw me he started looking at me and screaming (like a dinosaure!!) and started chasing me. i told my friend to help me but people were singing or laughing at me. I went out of the room and found my self in front of a stair going down and I said i dont want to go down and backslide... but the snake came out by a door and was starting to get by the stairs upwards. I was afraid but somehow ready to confront it. Then I heard a voice say "Remember this snake you already overcome it" and woke up .
The voice was the Lord i think because i wanted to look who was speaking up my head but couldn't look up. The voice was Light event if there wasn't any.It's hard to decribe. A beautiful and sweet voice.
Can anyone help
Thank you

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a huge snake inside my church!!!

Post by Jadams on Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:43 pm

It seems to me that there is some sort of attack that is coming towards you within your church. I have found out that when I dream of my church and it looks different in my dream, then the dream is for a different season. The fact that people were laughing at you would say that maybe they won't take the attack seriously. Whatever the attack is, it may tempt you to want to turn away from God (backslide), or lose ground in Him. It's almost like you will be at a crossroads or something because of how the snake tried to block you from going up (higher levels in God).

To me the voice IS the voice of God and He is reminding you of your victory through Christ Jesus. The scripture that is coming to my mind as I type this is found in Revelation "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony..."

Please pray over this interpretation...blessings to You...

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:34 pm

Well thank you.
I been having some hard attacks, in thoughts and visions, that really hurt me and people were not taking it seriously. I feel lost and unsafe night and days and I'm trying to get back up but it's hard though.
Thank you.
God bless.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top