Possible Manifestation: Broken Marriages

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible Manifestation: Broken Marriages

Post by Paul RT on Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:41 pm

I had the following dream on Dream 12 Dec 2008:

I was opening up an envelope that had been torn in two. Inside was a torn magazine with a picture of the wedding of Joy W. I also saw pictures of Shirley and Garry B and myself as Secretary with mine having the caption “there is Paul signing up and commencing new members”. The surrounding grounds had since been landscaped.

(By way of background, both the Bs and Ws were from my old church and both their marriages broke down. Both Garry B and Alan W were in leadership at that church)
I was speaking to RK (former Elder of my old church), and we were discussing the procedure to close a church when it is down to one member. The remaining member just needed to sign a form to acquit the property.

I was given the passage Corinthians 8:13 (not clear whether it was 1st or 2nd Corinthians)
1 Corinthians 8:13 (CEV):

"So if I hurt one of the Lord's followers by what I eat, I will never eat meat as long as I live."

2 Corinthians 8:13 (CEV):

"I am not trying to make life easier for others by making life harder for you. But it is only fair"

Possible Manifestations:

“Signing up and commencing new members” could refer to the paid job I’ve been doing for the past 3 years. I also arrange landscaping as part of this work in real life.

The scripture passages may be God may be saying to me to be a good example as an Elder, and that He isn’t trying to make life more difficult for me.

The reference to RK and eldership could be confirmation that I will be the only Elder in my present church (there are presently none). The reference to “signing up new members” may also refer to part of the role of an Elder – to interview potential new church members. Elders also may also be called upon to deal with broken marriages.

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top