Dream #2 of my Ex & His family!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream #2 of my Ex & His family!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:32 am

This is like the 2nd dream of me seeing my ex's parents. Genesis spoke about "having the same dream in two different form" being that God was going to bring it to pass (or in this case that what was going to happen WILL come to pass). Anyway, here's the dream. Please say whatever God puts on your heart.
Sitting down in a row of folding chairs (4-5, and I guess it was an event or something). I was sitting next to my ex's father and three to four chairs down (at very end of the row) was my ex's mother. His dad was acting so nice to me. He was asking me questions about school, asking how I've been, etc. He even got into details about his own personal life: "You know I didn't finish school with only a few semesters left, because I felt school just wasn't for me". IRL, I remember my ex telling me something like that. I just felt it odd that my ex's father would "tell me something personal like that" being that I was no longer in the "circle" anymore. It seemed as though he was "acting as though nothing happened between me and his son" (like everything was still cool). He seemed interested in my career path/choice as I updated him (he was doing most of the talking). The mom on the other hand didn't seem too enthused with the conversation. It was like she was saying, "move on. Why are you excited to see Des?" Maybe she was just focused on other things but she didn't say much. I remember my ex coming into the room and seeing his father and I talking. I was actually happy to see that my ex came into the room at this point. I guess I wanted him to see just how much his family was enjoying me! My ex had that "look" on his face (ie:sour-like; "confused look")

again... what

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream #2 of my Ex & His family!

Post by coinneseur on Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:38 am

Who initiated the breakup between you and your ex? Are you bitter towards him about something? It seems to me like your ex's mother represents how you appear to be on the surface about the relationship, but the father represents the connection that you and your ex once had or still have.

Has your ex tried to contact you and you really want to talk to him, but you have been ignoring him in an effort to make him pay for something that he did?

coinneseur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:36 am

Wow-you brought up some good points to ponder on!!! thumbs

In this case, I don't think that his mom represents me but in a way I do "pretend" as if I don't want his family/friends to know I "think about him," etc.

The breakup was mutual, even though there were alot of loose ends that were still untied (he moved on with someone else). I am in no way bitter (I've forgiven him years ago).

We had a few more "spoken words" after the breakup but as far as continual conversations, there have been none. I haven't spoken to him personally in almost three years but during that time, he HAS kept in touch with my family and I've seen his family/friends often (in which I feel like they were trying to get information on me).

Again you brought up a new perspective on this--thanks a million and God bless

desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:42 am

When you think about him, especially when it comes to him being married, do you wonder how he could move on without you because of the untied loose ends?

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:45 am

Good question!!

I have wondered that in the past.

His best friend asked me out of the blue, "ARE YOU A FORGIVING PERSON? I thought that was odd. It could be that my ex is wondering if I've Truly forgiven him (even though I told him that I did a long time ago).

thanks for the response-I appreciate it! I love these ideas floating around--we're getting somewhere! lol!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:50 am

I have been praying for you. Your dreams about your ex and his family has really struck home for me. It's almost as if your dreams are playing out my feelings and thoughts. It's weird.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:23 pm

HOW SWEET OF YOU!!!

It's almost as if your dreams are playing out my feelings and thoughts
...you know you will have to touch more on that!!! (PM me)

I have learned that my dreams of him are usually literal! When I dream of him or his family, I ususally see or hear something about them within a couple of days or months of the dream. So, I definitely SEE things before they happen! That's even more awesome/weird!!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:34 pm

I wonder if 'you' are dinner conversation at their house in real life -possibly initiated by the father often and discouraged by the mother when it comes up

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:54 pm

Again Una, being the unconventional thinker that you are laugh :

....that's interesting. I've often thought about if his family talks about me (could be why I get those "weird looks" from my ex's wife in my dreams). Remember that one response you posted of my dream concerning my father talking to my ex on the telephone? You said you felt like my ex talks to God about me? I wonder if there's a connection with my ex's family talking about me and my ex in turn "wondering" about some things? I DID talk alot more to his father IRL, than I did to his mother and I kNOW for certain that he liked me.

I'm DEFINITELY thinking now!lol
thanks for the help girlie

desi

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down