Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Desiree (Starpop)

Pray for my Job

Hey precious Saints!

I am asking that you all touch and agree with me that I will have this brand new Job very soon that I've been seeking for a while! The manager makes a decision Monday to see if she wants me! God is my source and I know within my heart that this is it--atleast something to settle me before I return back to school!

Thank you in advance for all the prayers! Love you all VERY VERY much! (words cannot express)

smooches
desiree

I would be happy to touch and agree with you Desiree. I am just about to go into prayer with my husband for the morning.

Love in Jesus,

Connie praying

God you said promotion comes from you. We pray right now that you will give Desiree favor with You and man. Go before her Lord, and prepare the hearts of everyone she must come in contact with. We thank you for favor and an open door to be placed before her. YOUR will be done, in Jesus name.

You're right. I felt it in my spirit after reading your reply. I'm waiting for the praise report.

THANK YOU JESUS!

So whats the news? I think you said Monday was decision day, right? Or is it this coming Monday????

Inquiring minds want to know... hee hee

lol! I went to fill out paper work today and I got the job!!! So I am pretty happy about that! Posted on the testimony portion!!

smooches
desiree

Praise God!!!!!!!!! Thank you, Jesus!!!!!!!!!! I knew it. I knew it. I knew it. YESSSSSSSSSS! Now that's what I'm talking about.