What Does this Mean?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What Does this Mean?

Post by RedeemingFire on Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:36 am

a) I had another Dream well two dreams...One of them was long.

Okay..the people involved was Jason and his wife Holly and then a group of church people...prayer people
no idea who it was. But anywho.

we were hanging out on this balcony...and then we saw a man had died...or a casket with him in the casket

dead...was brought over to us...and we were shocked...petrified...in a subtle gloomy way.
Yet that is when I started praying..(I remembered only hearing my voice praying..it was only me praying...while

the others prayed in their hearts along with me. As they let me speak the prayer...I remembered praying in the
Spirit with lots of fire in my heart...that God would protect all of us from this danger..and this death
around us. And then I remembered Holly..put her hand over my head saying or declaring..."I wonder what is
going to birth out of these prayers of her"...or something like that.

So after this...we ran..across this loop..it was out in the dark at night onto the streets..it was like
a roundabout like somewhere in Europe...or even Italy..but it was raining as well.

b) I had another dream: In this dream: I saw my mom read this piece of scripture..in it was the sweet words
of God. It was a delightful scripture...but I had also saw like perpendicular lines that were divided in 4

columns of sections over the scripture...a thin black line with each. But it was cool that she liked the

scripture. (maybe God is telling me to remind my mom to read those scriptures...I had given to her now while
she is still in Taiwan.) My mom is still an unbeliever...yet open to getting prayed by believers...but is still being drawn back and forth by idols & Buddhism with my AUnts & Uncles in Taiwan now.

Thanks for reading. Blessings.
Let me know what the spirit may prompt you to decifer from these dreams.

Christina :afro:

RedeemingFire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Does this Mean?

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:32 am

what was the scriure the Lord gave you?
the number four symbolized the divine revelation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:38 am

God always ansewr our prayers in the spiiritual realm. Throught dreams sometimes when the
word of knowledge is giving you must to rest assure that it will never return void.
it will acomplish all the Lord has planned for your life.
GOD has heard your prayer about your family members He is concern about them too.
Do not dismay your redemption is near.
Shalom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum