Tattoo of an Eagle - MANIFESTATION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tattoo of an Eagle - MANIFESTATION

Post by Virtuous on Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:58 am

I need to tell you all a little bit about myself before I go into the dream. I am a single mother of four. My youngest child has a separate father than my oldest three, who have the same father. In August of 2005, I rededicated my life to Christ, and began to grow in the Lord. I turned away from the life of fornication (among other things), and desired to wait for God to send me the husband He has chosen for me. I met this guy (who I already knew for years from the city we lived in but never even thought of dating him), in December of 2005. We exchanged numbers one day and began to talk on a regular basis. We started talking about marriage, looking through magazines picking out colors, and everything you can think of to plan a wedding. Thinking back on it, I think maybe he was just going through the motions just to get what he wanted (and he did). I allowed my flesh to take over in April of 2006. The following month, I found out I was pregnant. To make a longer story short, we werenít together long. A part of me still hopes things will work out for us. God has promised me my husband and Iím trusting and believing in Him to manifest His Will in every area of my life. Iíve been praying that if my desire of trying to hold on to a hope of my babyís father and I being together is hindering me from receiving the husband He has for me, I needed Him to remove it. I need Him to help me to just let go. The last time I prayed that was this past Tuesday night (3/3/09), and I had this dream the same night. Iíve been praying for God to bring an interpretation to me, and Iím still waiting. Maybe Heíll give it to someone else to give to me and Iíll know they heard from God because it will bear witness in my spirit. But I know this dream is telling me something. Ok, here goesÖWait Ė one more thing. Many years ago, I desired a tattoo but was too afraid because people told me they hurt and I donít like pain. Up until a couple of years ago, I thought about getting one when I read in Ecclesiastes that we shouldnít have markings and tattoos on our bodies and Iíve never desired to have one again. Ok, now, here goesÖ

I dreamed I was excited about getting this tattoo. It was a small tattoo in the figure of some type of oval shape being put on my upper left shoulder. Nothing fancy, just a small simple tattoo but it was pretty and what I wanted. After getting the tattoo, I went to my sisterís house, (IRL, she lives in the exact place as in my dream) to show off my new tattoo. We were in the bathroom and I pulled my shirt sleeve down (from the top to keep from taking off my shirt) to show her the tattoo. (It almost seemed as if we were standing in front of the mirror. She was standing behind me and I was looking at her through the mirror, looking at my tattoo. I remember having a big kool-aid smile on my face. I was happy.) Then all of a sudden, my shirt was off and she was telling me how pretty the entire tattoo is. The tattoo stretched across from my entire left shoulder, covering my back, and wrapping around to the lower end of my right waist. It was the prettiest eagleís wing I had ever seen. It had bright colors that looked good together. This wing was beautiful. I didnít know it was there until my sister showed it to me. I was puzzled after turning around with my back toward the mirror to see this beautiful eagleís wing in many colors with the name of my babyís father written in capital letters in just a little shade darker than my favorite color. When I looked at it I could tell just as good that it was his name (Something keeps telling me that it had one too many letters. If the one letter was removed, it would spell his name correctly). I remember going outside and he was out with his friends. Something was going on with my car (IRL, Iím having car trouble). The children of the girl he lives with were at home standing on the porch across the street (IRL, He actually lives with this girl across the street from my sister) and I get the feeling they are watching us because their mother is at the store. He was trying to hug me and the kids were taking it all in. Now, those are the feelings that I was getting in the dream. He was acting like he didnít care that her kids were watching him. I canít even remember how I was feeling about what was going on. All I can remember was being glad that I had a beautiful tattoo and how I was trying to sooth it from hurting and what I needed to put on it to keep it looking good or what ever. I remember leaving and thatís it. End of dream.

Iíve had other dreams about this man, as well as my other 3 kidsí father, but they have all dealt with the call God has on their lives. When I pray for my childrenís fathers, I pray for their salvation and their ministry. So a lot of times when God shows me something about them, I know Iím suppose to pray for them and tell them about what Heís shown me concerning them. But this dream is different. Itís something very different about this dream.

Last edited by Virtuous on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Change topic)

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TATTOO OF AN EAGLE - MANIFESTATION

Post by Virtuous on Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:09 am

I am excited that I have made a permanent commitment to my desire of wanting to be with my last child's father. God is giving me the victory over the longing and desire to hold on to the memory of what we shared. God is healing me from the emotional attachment I have towards my child's father so I can move forward in my spiritual life and my natural life as well. I have finally overcome adversity and have risen to wealthy degrees and honor. I now have a "higher" more spiritual perspective, a higher level of consciousness and liberation from an oppressive situation.

Praise God! This is what I've been praying about. I knew this dream was connected to the prayers I've been praying about my feelings for him. I'm just lost for words... God I thank you. What the devil meant for bad, God has turned it around for my good. I know the times are upon me, now, that every promise God has made to me is about to come to fullness - this includes my family (my husband). The enemy used this man to bring distraction (from the very beginning) because it had been revealed to me through an interpretation of a dream that I was about to be married. I didn't know it was distraction at the time. I didn't recognize it. But God, I thank you for not allowing me to remain distracted THIS TIME!

I have to be ready for my husband and he has to be ready for me. I know that because of the anointing and the ministry that God has placed on my life, my husband has a very strong anointing on his life as well. Together, we will do great and mighty things for the kingdom of God. The enemy will bring distraction to me and to my future husband to try to abort, prolong and bring a hindrance against our union...but, THE DEVIL IS A LIE!

God I thank you for keeping me. I thank you for the VICTORY! God is truly awesome. God is truely great and greatly to be praised. I just want to encourage all who are believing, trusting, and WAITING on God to send you the mate HE has chosen for you. God is not going to allow you to be deceived. He is not going to allow distraction to overtake you. Put your trust in Him and allow Him to keep you. Allow Him to guard and protect you. Don't give up on God and His promises...Stand on His word and remind Him of His word. And always, always; "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not to thy own understanding - Acknowledge Him in all thy ways; and He will direct thy path.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tattoo of an Eagle - MANIFESTATION

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:51 pm

Virtuous I am SO Glad that you received your miracle/understanding/confidence in God!!

I wonder if the tattoo just reflected how you feel about your last ex--that's he's a permanent part of you and that many people can see that? It seems as though you notice it, but your family makes more of a big deal about it (pointing your tattoo out in the dream).

I also thought about how the "Wings" represent safety. In Psalm 91, God says that he will "protect/hide us" underneath his shadow. To me the bathroom always represented inner cleansing, and I wonder if this is the same for you--God exposing what is private in your life and bringing total cleansing and healing and you being "completely happy/pleasantly surprised at what He'll do?

please pray on what I've said
smooches with love
desiree
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:15 am

Sorry this is so late. I haven't been able to log in.

I'm not sure about the bathroom meaning. I didn't even think to research it. Although I am certain God is cleansing and healing me. I did research on the the tattoo. It says if you dream of decorating your body with a tattoo, it means that you've made some sort of "permanent commitment" and that it's important what image and meaning the tattoo carried itself. So yes, the tattoo reflects exactly how I feel about my ex.

Actually, my family didn't know to the full extent of my feelings towards him until after I told them the dream/interpretation. I never talk about how I feel about him openly to the point where I reveal my true feelings about him (I only told that to God).

I googled this question: "What does it mean to have your tattoo on your back?" The answer was, "It means you can't see it unless you stand in front of a mirror with your back to the mirror and twist your head round to see the reflection in the mirror of your tattoo." - If my sister hadn't seen the tattoo on my back to tell/show me it was there, I wouldn't have known.

I've heard your reference to wings as well. I also felt a witness in my spirit when I read that wings signify freedom of spirit, the need to escape from all existing earthly bonds, flight, peace and also love.

Eagles are considered a mark of victory!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top