to old to be used of the lord

View previous topic View next topic Go down

to old to be used of the lord

Post by daisyscheihing on Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:59 am

I have had several dreams lately . Feed back would be great. nerd

Then I went into the house near a bathroom. And some one ask for my shoes. I took them off and handed them to her. In a moment she looked at me and said.

Oh: Are you here for the dinner?

I said yes.

Then she said I am sorry. Here are your shoes; They were setting up on a shelf near where she was standing.

I looked at them and realized they were the new walking shoes. I had just bought . I did put them back on.

Then I walked into a basement like room it reminded me of the corner stone church. That I once attended and is now closed.

Setting near a table a women seemed busy .

There was some kind of get- to- gather. She looked up from what she was doing and said. Are I was going to stay ?

I said to her,I don,t know?

She handed me a small package wrapped in brown sack paper. And a very plain light brown ribbon. Tied in a little bow.

As I turned around. I saw a table with a Christmas tree about 4 feet tall. This tree had no decorations on it at all. Just a lovely green tree. But under the tree were many gifts waiting to be given out.

At some point I was walking alone and had a white mug cup in my hand.

In the cup were pieces of fruit chopped and my long handle ice t..Spoon with a long handle sticking out of the cup.

I said I sure have changed. thinking

sunshine ...thanks ever one
I feel to old to be of use to the lord. I think maybe the gifts have a meaning .I don,t under stand?

daisyscheihing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: to old to be used of the lord

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:16 am

I don't think we are ever to old to be used of the Lord. The Lord will use those who are willing vessels. :cmere: Remember Adam was used of the Lord to bring a son into the world and he was in his late 90's and far beyond when a man should be able to produce seed to bear children and Sara to old to deliver. God is our author and our finisher of our lives......we are but the vessel. If we are willing to be used of the Lord then we are never to old to be used. Age is our barrier not his. He is timeless.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daisyscheihing on Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:13 am

Thank you Connie ..
judy

daisyscheihing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:41 am

You are so welcome! God bless!

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:13 pm

Judy,
I don't think you're too old either. You were invited to stay and were handed a gift, which seems encouraging.

Were the shoes you were handed the same ones you had removed and given to the woman? (I mean - Did you take new shoes off and then put the same new shoes back on?) Why did the woman say "sorry"? Was she not supposed to take your shoes if you were staying so she gave them back?

The fruit in the cup and the phrase "I sure have changed" reminds me of "fruits of the Spirit." Have you been growing in the things called "fruits of the Spirit." (It's in Galatians, but I'm not sure of the chapter and verse.)

- Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

shoes

Post by daisyscheihing on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:02 pm

I did not think of the dream like that.

The shoes are my walking shoes ,I just bought. They were the shoes in the dream. Yes, I took them off and put the same pair back on.

The lady lives in another state and was a church member. Where I attended for some time. I was the adult Sunday school teacher .She had this job some years before and had been removed. ( Before my time )

When I was ask to take the job as adult teacher. I knew it was the lords will for me. This lady could not handle that. and after a couple years of constant fussing over it. She made a threat against me. I stopped teaching. I am a passive person and because of many things going on in my life. I gave the class up. (that anoiting also left to teach) I felt it was taken away for some reason.

Before I ever met this women .I had a dream of her . In the dream she threatened to kill me. The dream of the shoes .took place in my back yard. where i did live at that time.

Yes ,I have had to forgive and develop patience and love for others. judy

thanks ..

daisyscheihing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:36 am

Judy,
In a vision for me, shoes represented part of the armor of God and the ability to deliver the Gospel of peace. You were given back the same shoes. Maybe the teaching anointing is being handed back to you. Does this resonate with you? Pray for confirmation.

- Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daisyscheihing on Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:58 pm

I do think that is a possibility .Due to other things in my spirit and walk..thanks for sharing I will pray about this. I had no clue until you wrote what you did. But it has stuck even though I personally. Do not feel the same any more about church responsibility. The Lord is lord of my life and if that is his marching orders so be it. Thanks for replying it honestly helped. judy

daisyscheihing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top