View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:02 am

I had a dream last night about people pursuing me, and they were just wearing themselves out. They followed me everywhere I went. As I went, I would stop at people's homes and pray over their sick children. I was dressed in slacks, loafers, nice shirt and blazer and they were all navy blue. I then dreamed that the man that God told me would marry me, called me and began talking about his ex-wife, who has also passed away (IRL). He told me that he was through with her, and his voice was eager. He told me that he was going to get a new shirt, and I was wondering where he was shopping. He told me that he was going to get this shirt to make him happy, and it was a simple plain t-shirt. Then I told him to get the best dress shirt that he could find, and buy it, but he was hesitating, like, I am telling you that I want this t-shirt. That will make me happy. In my mind in the dream, the dress shirt was expensive, and he was counting the cost, and even to me, the cost was too high, but the t-shirt was just right, and only cost $3.00 dollars. After the conversation, he was like, I will be seeing you, and I could hear the pleasure in his voice about the decision that he made. He hung up and I woke up. What do ya'll think? praying

Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top