The Flying Things in Revelation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Flying Things in Revelation

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:01 am

I had a dream about the flying things in revelation. They were coming and I knew it before my family. I was talking to them and trying to get them into the only room that offered safety. One or two had gotten in before my family did. There was one other person in that room with me. I told them to get a glass to put over the things because they weren't dead (I swatted them with a broom), they were only dazed and I wanted the glass to cover them so that I could look at them.

Then, I was herding the rest of my family into this little room and they were all anxious that there wasn't enough room but I told them there would be more when I shut the door.

Weird.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Flying Things in Revelation

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:13 am

omg...well, I know that God keeps talking to me about the fullness of time. Alot of things I am seeing are truly and quickly manifesting out of the spiritual into the physical. I mean, look at how much stuff is coming out of darkness into the light of judgement in these times we are in right now. We are almost done preaching the gospel to all nations. Translators say that by the year 2031, every indigenous tongue will have a bible translation. I am excited, yet dismayed. I pray that many more souls will be won. Of course, that depends on me, and Mia, I am glad that this trial, my biggest trial ever, has come upon me, to refine me. I HATE this trial!!!But I know that I will love the result, and what it could mean to the glory of God as we go out to harvest in the near future.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:04 am

Last edited by butterfly on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:57 pm

Yep. I do.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:16 pm

Do you think this is an "end time dream" a warning to "the church family" to continue to be aware and run to "safety" in God?

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:05 am

Hi, Hislightbeam.
You said, "I am excited, yet dismayed. I pray that many more souls will be won. Of course, that depends on me...." The good news is it depends on the Holy Spirit. You get to participate in what He's doing, but without anxiety because He's leading and he knows just what He's doing. I know you know this already, but sometimes it helps to be reminded so it can alleviate the anxiety we get caught up in. Just keep following His leadings to you and you will have done all that God wants you to do. If you accidentally miss a leading, the Holy Spirit can move others to prompt you or to work along side you, or even to take that assignment. But He won't be mad at you becasue He knows you're doing your best to follow His leadings.
Love,
Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vikki32408 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:53 am

Hey everyone,

I saw this & had to post... I too recently had a strange dream that i thought the flying things in it was about the locust in Revelation, my dream was short but odd and like you Mia I was trying to protect someone.... In the dream there was flying (mine looked like robotic mosquitos) and they were flying & attacking people and I was protecting, under a archway, a gentleman I work with, the things were trying to get at him, but they didn't..... Just adding.....

LOL
Vikki

Vikki32408

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top