Another Dream---What is God saying to me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another Dream---What is God saying to me?

Post by RedeemingFire on Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:44 am

I had a dream where I was sitting/standing somewhere in the back of the congregation when everyone is worshipping the Lord..and the powerful speaker who didn't think would call on me...went up to me and put a microphone up to me to ask me to Sing. So i was surprised. Yet I got up and as I began to walk up to the front...one of my mentors "spoke "Yes Go Christina!" as I walked up...and then I sang in front...and when I remembered I sang...it was a Powerful Worship...and I can even sense the beautiful melody and remember it clearly what I sang I sang from my heart. But it was powerful in the spirit at the same tiime what I sang.

ANother dream..is that i had dreamt my brother wrapped up in a orange wrapper like dress with a wrapper like hat (kinda like the material of a candy wrapper)..and then he was playing around with stickers.
My younger brother---aka is not a believer opposes Christianity and is a homosexual.

I don't know wut maybe the second dream meant.
But maybe the first dream is prophetic...that the Lord will def put me in the front lines to sing in the future at a church prophetically or something of that sort. duno. But I do have a passion for creative prophetic singing..without the instrument sound...I can make up 24/7 nonstop worship that burns from my heart to the Lord.

If u sense from the spirit what this dreams may mean, please send a reply.
Thanks!

Blessings !

Christina laugh

RedeemingFire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Dream---What is God saying to me?

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:47 am

Hi, Christina, do you happen to know if your brother is into the occult or spiritism?

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:09 am

The one thought that is coming to my mind about your brother is that this could represent that he is young and immature (stickers), preoccupied by things that look good and fun (stickers), but he has no sustainance to him (candy). This is in stark contrast to the first dream where your heart is burning in a desire to worship Jesus. I am REALLY bad about knowing the exact verse off the top of my head, and I could find it for you in a bit if need be, but the verse that I am thinking of is the one where I think it is Paul is talking about growing more mature in Christ, when you were an infant, you did infant things and drank milk. But now it is time to mature and eat meat (in other words, feed on the Words of Scripture). Perhaps what God is saying is that you should not give up hope on your brother, his heart is not hardened against God. Continue to pray for pray for him every day. Perhaps his defiance against God is a matter of immaturity??? This is only one thought, so please pray and ask the Holy Spirit for clearer understanding or confirmation. Now that I am thinking just a little bit more, PERHAPS your heart will sing with new ferverance in relation to the praying you will be doing for your brother?????

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top