raise a dead man, Melchisedek?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

raise a dead man, Melchisedek?

Post by rachandben on Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:24 pm

Hello everyone,
I am posting this dream for my husband. Thanks for helping with the interpretation.
God bless you all.

Dream:
It starts as I am in a current day Jewish Temple. I’m preparing to raise a dead man, Melchisedek, to prove that the (Mashua) has come. Everyone is seated in seats or pews like in a church. I am standing in the rear left corner of the room in a doorway looking into the room. In the right front corner of the room is what looks like a big black box that almost goes to the ceiling. Part of it is textured as if fabric is over it, like on a stereo speaker, but it’s all the same color black. In the front left corner is the dead man sitting on a high chair with a crown of leaves on his head. He looked like a roman with the long toga. He had spots of blood on his left hand and was slumped to the left. I went towards him when the time was right and was about to touch his hand and woke up and was confused. And assistant and I pulled out steps from the front of the platform that his chair was on, but it was more like a ramp that was flexible. The ramp collapsed when he stepped onto it and Melchizedek stumble a little while grabbing my shoulder. He ran out the doorway that I was standing in at the beginning and I followed him. He was trying to move fast but kept stumbling and falling. I called to him “can I help you?” He said “no”. I said, “Let me know if you need any help.” He stumbled off down the hall. I went back into the sanctuary as people where getting up to leave. An old Jewish lady said, “How did you do that? With actors?” I said “No, that man was dead.” I was thinking “You know he was dead, you know him.” I said, “It was Mashuah”. She said, “But the (unknown Jewis word m---- meaning coming of the messiah) never happened” I disagreed with her. As I looked over her head to the top of the black box, I saw gears and a worm drive turning, like in a clock and I thought, “that’s how it works”

rachandben

View user profile http://prayerforamerica.netboards.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: raise a dead man, Melchisedek?

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:49 am

To the Sons of Issachar God has giving them the faculty to discern times.

Back to top Go down

Post by rachandben on Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:51 pm

Hi mbstudent,
Can you explain what you mean plse?
Thx

rachandben

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:48 pm

Hi, Rach and Ben.
I don't have an interpretation, but I do have some information which might shed light. The Bible says that Jesus is a priest in the order of Melchesedec, which means that He is a kingly priest. Jesus holds both roles because He is our king and our priest who intercedes for us with the Father. I found these references through Biblegateway.com:
King of Salem (Genesis 14:18-20; Psalms 110:4)
A priest and type of Christ (Hebrews 5:6,10;6:20;7:1-21)
- Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rachandben on Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:05 am

Thank you so much Jodi for that information. It sure does shed some light.

rachandben

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:57 am

Cool! I'm glad. I'll tell my pastor because he's the one who taught me about the Melchesedecian priesthood. He'll be pleased the infromation helped.

- Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top