Reoccuring Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reoccuring Dream

Post by DRGrnEyes on Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:35 am

I've had this dream so many times.

I feel, in my dream, that there is something I need to take out of my mouth. I pull on it and out come a string of tiny, tiny packages all linked together. They are not distinguishable so they are not presents, or boxes or anything. That is the re-occuring part.

This time, I was seen pulling these things out of my mouth by a couple of people. One was my employer, who is also a friend. Another couple of people saw as well. As I tried to hide and close the door, they still got in and saw me doing this; the man laughed at me.

In my dream, I didn't experience any pain, just the sensation of something coming out of my mouth and I continually pulling. In my dream I even thought how ridulous it was on how much I was pulling out.

The only scripture that came to me this morning was, Ephesians 4:29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.

I dunno.... This dream has made its way in so many times, I must be missing the mark for it to keep coming up.

Thanks all for any insight. thinking

DRGrnEyes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top