Gunman at Car Shop

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gunman at Car Shop

Post by jeff730 on Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:04 am

This is my first post. I have dreams all the time so after stuggling on my own to interpret them to no avail, I figured I'd try to get some help from you all. Here it goes...

I was in my bathroom with a towel on after taking a shower. I went to open the door but as I grabbed the doorknob, a man whom I've never seen turned the knob and opened the door from the outside. When the door opened I was in the bay of the auto mechanic shop/car dealer that my wife and I visited last night to look at a car. I asked the man how I got there. He said he didn't know, but he needed to get into the bathroom. So I left and went outside looking for my car to leave and return home. I couldn't find it, but saw my glasses lying on the ground. I picked them up and put them on, but couldn't see too clearly through them. Then a woman in a dress wearing sunglasses and holding a large handbag approached me. As she came toward me she took a gun out of her handbag. Sensing the threat, I ran toward her picked her up and swung her around by her dress above my head. I let her go and she fell to the ground but was still holding the gun. I began to run away and hide to avoid being shot. The gun was never fired.

jeff730

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gunman at Car Shop

Post by misspriss on Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:30 pm

Maybe you should rethink about buying a car there!!! lol! Maybe you are just stressed about the car buying process?

Because you couldn't see clearly with your glasses on it makes me feel like something was being hidden from you and you didn't discern it.

Then the lady had her eyes covered (makes me believe she is hiding something- being decietful).

Of course these are just random thoughts.

Did you end up buying a car?

misspriss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:35 am

How do you feel about the car dealership and/or the salesperson you worked with?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top