Please participate: Have you never heard from God? Ending in...How to.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please participate: Have you never heard from God? Ending in...How to.

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:44 pm

I would really love to hear from as many people as possible on this topic.

Have you ever heard from God personally, either audibly or with words in your spirit, or have you never heard from God?

I want to discuss this topic before I do a post on it so that I can cover all different aspects, and discussing it with y'all will help me to do that.

Thank you in advance!

Love,
Mia

Last edited by Mia on Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com
Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Please participate: Have you never heard from God? Ending in...How to.

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:28 am

whistle Good morning, Mia! I know that I have heard from God. Seems like He had been calling to me since I was a toddler.(Or maybe that was when I was cognitive enough to remember it) I started having prophetic dreams when I was five. I would sing songs to the Lord, and sit quietly and take in His creation. Even now, as an adult, I meditate on His Word, but my mom made a comment to me that I seemed to like to meditate when I am doing something in a nature-type setting. I hear His soft voice in my spirit, and once or twice, I have heard His voice in thunder, in anger. His Word really speaks to me. I spend a lot of time studying it. Because of the love that I see there, I am excited most of the time. When I am not excited, it's because I have allowed myself to be weighed down by cares. He speaks to me through other people alot. He speaks through movies, sometimes illustrations are there that I can use as analogies for the Creator/created relationship. There are just so many ways, Mia. I could not say that He speaks by just one or two ways, as I would have said when I was younger, or even 5 years ago. Sometimes, if I have a fear, He will even rock me with a song in the night.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:48 am

Ohhh...HisLightBeam, that is such a beatiful picture you've painted of your relationship with God.

I hear from God a lot!! I love it when he speaks to me. There are times I hear his voice very gently within my spirit, there are times I hear him like a whisper as I'm waking up in the morning and there are times where he speaks to me in music that plays in my spirit man. Oh!! Don't let me forget to mention that he speaks to me with a sense of peace as well. I went through a trying time a while ago and I was sort of mad at God for "allowing" it to happen to me so I didn't pray for awhile or read the Bible. One day I decided I wanted to talk to him about everything and when I did, He didn't have to say a word to me, the peace that I felt was his way of telling me that everything was going to be okay...and from that point, the blessings began to flow in my life once again.

Great question!! I can't wait for you to post the topic Mia!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!
Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:03 am

Mia,

Yes I have heard audibly from God on a several occasions. For me the first time was when he gave me a warning about the May 3rd tornado (F5) in Oklahoma City. His exact words were "It will come near you but not harm you." He did that on three separate occasions. Another time was when I was dreaming and He spoke about a situation in my life.....telling me all would be ok. And another time when he wanted to encourage me in my walk with him...He told me that He had thoughts and plans for me. I would have to say I hear from Him often but these are specific examples.

Hope this helps,

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6
Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:28 am

I've DEFINITELY heard from God!

More times than not, he's spoken to me in that "still small voice" and the only way I knew it was him is if someone else confirmed what they KNEW only God could know! Also, I just knew (as Cholette said) that it was God because of the peace that "kept my heart and mind" afterwards. I LOOOOVE the peace--don't you? Undescribable!

Here's one example: In the past, I had been wondering if God "really" was speaking to me. I mean, I had dreams and people would "tell me what thus saith the Lord" but often times, I was unsure if I was hearing from God for myself. Well, when I went to church one Sunday, I had $100 in my pocket. I knew that I wasn't going to give that in the offering, but I had seen an old friend of mine that I thought: I do OWE her for her kind services years ago!!!lol...Well, God suddenly said: "GIVE HER THAT MONEY" (he said her name too). I was like, "I want this money for a rainy day, I will give it to her later (ya'll know me!lol) I didn't KNOW for sure if it was God, but I was obediant to the voice and decided to give her a "love offering" anyway. Our church was in the middle of "praise and worship" by the time I had gotten there, but when I spotted my friend in the crowd, I balled up the mony in my hand and gave it to her and proceeded to "praise God" like everyone else.
Well, 10 minutes had past and then my friend comes over to where I was sitting. She says, "Oh my gosh girlie, I had thought this was a 10 when you first gave it to me, but when I realized it was $100 I didn't know what to say! I am without work (and I didn't know this) and I've REALLY been needing money lately (for a while). I didn't have money for food, to pay my bills, etc. I didn't know how I was going to get it because my family didn't have it. I was just saying "I NEED SOME MONEY GOD" and you showed up! THANK YOU; what a surprise!!"
...this definitely had to be God because I had NO idea that she was without money and for THAT long! I thought the idea of going to this person with this amount of money was crazy--and that she would look at me crazy too--but I wasn't put to shame and could rejoice with her that God heard her prayer and that I was listening!! Halelulia! 👏 praiseGod

In addition, God would confirm that he spoke to me when other people come to me and tell me what I already was hearing from God!

okay, I'm through.
I'm interested to see where God leads you with this one Mia!

smooches
desi
Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:04 am

Hi can you tell me the difference between jesus God and the Holy Spirit. It looks like you're saying that sometimes it's not the same person talking?
Sorry if I misunderstood but I need to know.
I use to hera God, espacially at night when everybody was sleeping because the day the kids are making noise and I'm not always aware.
Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:52 am

Yes, that's often when I hear from God as well...between 3-5am, when all is quiet and I've been asleep so have a clear mind to hear and receive what he is telling me. Other times, I've heard it when reading the Word.

I feel the Holy Spirit nudges daily "Do this, do that, choose red, not blue..." but there are times that when I hear something from God, it sends chills up my spine not because I'm afraid but because the Word received was just so specifically on target that I knew it had to be from God. Other times I know it's from God is when I get confirmation from others who don't even realize what they just said or did was confirmation of something that the Lord had already told me.

I went through a trying period last fall and God always brought the right people with the right word at the right time to encourage and support me. praiseGod
lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:26 pm

God always brought the right people with the right word at the right time to encourage and support me.

Amen to that Lurdys!! God knows exactly what to do, when to do it!!
Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker38 on Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:54 pm

Yes, I have heard from God many times. On one appointed time we were in service and at that time my grandmother was sick and they had told her she had cancer. They sent my grandmother home to die yall. Somebody say "BUT GOD!" The Lord spoke to me and told me to go pray for my grandmother and I kept asking Him is this you Lord? The service was so conducive for anything to happen. The power of God was so heavy, but in my mind I am going this is my grandmother and what will they think. The Lord kept saying go lay hands on your grandmother and say " I Am the God that healeth thee" in my spirit was boxing with God and the voice began very forceful which at first it was a still small voice. The next thing I know I was walking towards my grandmother like I was floating on air and when I laid hands on my grandmother the power of God fell on her and she began to praise God. My grandmother is still alive and not dead declaring the works of the Lord !!! To God be all the Glory for the Great Things He Has Done!!

Seeker38
Seeker38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:58 pm

I have heard from God twice in an internally audible way (never externally audible). The first time was when I was told who my spouse was to be. I had been praying for many years about it. One day while at work at a new job, the gentleman who was training me was on the phone with his mother, discussing his plans for the weekend, which included taking the youth group kids to a soccer game. And I "heard (internally audible), "This is the one who is going to be your husband." And, the Sara that I am said back, "Are ya' SURE God? Cause I don't know about that!" (Maybe that's why I've not "heard him more? LOL!) Anyways, we did end up getting married and I am amazed and humbled over and over again at what a great husband he is and how perfectly God matched us up. I definitely could not have done better myself!
The second time I "heard" God, although maybe it was the Holy Spirit (does it matter) was a year ago December. I was in the midst of a storm in life and was on Day 3 of my first-ever fast. I had been out exercising and had collapsed on my living room floor and was listening to Casting Crowns on my iPod, when I heard (internally audible), "You are fasting for a storm yet to come." And I said, "You mean THIS isn't the storm???"
Then, there was one other extremely personal, divine moment I've had. I didn't hear anything, but the presence was undeniable. My husband and I had been trying to conceive. We are on the last round of a fertility treatment and had decided that if it didn't work, we weren't going to pursue treatment any farther. The night our daughter was conceived, it was like a spark of energy zinging through the room. It originated from somewhere past my right shoulder. My husband could feel the presence too. We both looked, expecting to see something - an angel? - but could not see anything with our eyes. We've had two other children since then, and never experienced anything like the presence that was with us that night.
Of course, God leads me through His Word (so I try to read it every day), through my pastor and through other people.
I don't come from a charismatic background. I've never had a vision (day), I've never encountered an angel. But I desire so much to see the Lord's power displayed. How come I get to see how much power the enemy has, but am positioned in such a way that praise reports tagged at the end of prayer requests are my only tangible assurance that the Lord continues to work with as much power today as he did in the New Testament?
RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:25 am

HI all,
As i was reading through these posts, at first i was thinkin...God I haven't heard from you much. But in reality I have. God knows that I am a thinker, and things are constantly running through my mind, but the times that he has really spoken to me, or showed me a place where I needed healing, etc. are in my dreams. He actually gave me scripture in my dream about my calling. He showed me that I would be healed in my dreams. I have also heard God while praying. I can remember praying, after I had accepted my calling, Why me God? Why now? Are you sure I am ready? I don't understand. Then I heard in a small still voice..."Its because you have humbled yourself." Afterwords, I was in awe, because God knows the things I have said about having a position in the church. There were times he has told me to do some things for people, or to go certain places, or even pray about some things...and It is awesome. God has even prepared me for hard situatons, such as right before my grandmother died, I was sitting in class, and the whole scene changed. I literally saw the funeral scene. It was as if I was sitting there. Two weeks later, she died. Everything was set up just as I saw it. More and more, i hear Him as I read the word. Its like I have lightbulb moments while reading. God is awesome, and I look forward to learning more about Him, growing closer to Him, and Hearing his voice more.

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by newleaf on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:20 pm

Yes most dramtically. years ago, I was driving to work too fast was late and heard a voice -my dad's voice "stop the car. Slow the car down."
I ignored it was listening to secular radio! I heard it again -louder the 3rd time it was so loud I slowed down and then heard a pop. The tire blew out. It was a holiday and very light traffic. I pulled over and just shook. A man suddenly appered and I instantly knew he was a police man-unmarked car. I asked him if he was he said yes. God saved my life!
newleaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by randomhit10 on Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:12 am

yes...God speaks to me very often, like a friend....He does so because He know i am so hardheaded and when He just simply leads me i question Him to a fault...i actually hear 2 voices...one i now know is God's and the other is not....

randomhit10

Last edited by randomhit10 on Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total

randomhit10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:09 am

Mia, I am in a learning process of hearing from God. If that makes any sense. I have heard a very soft voice speak something to me....thinking it was me going crazy and talking to myself.
But its God because He speaks to me in a way that I KNOW it's not me. I know how I sound and speak...but when God speaks to me it's almost poetic. I don't talk like that...I'm not a poetic person.
And since your asking I would love to share the most amazing thing I recently experienced. I've been struggling with some personal issues..you may remember a post I submited under Praying Place. God answered my prayer but he gave me ia word in another language. A foreign language I have no knowledge of. It's very deep! I was racking my head for the longest time trying to figure out why he gave me these cryptic foreign words....until one day I heard a message online and the revelation hit me so hard I fell to my chair.
He spoke to me in a foreign language because I was hurting so bad...and HE knows that Me being a baby christian I would have doubted if I heard Him any clearer. I was struggling with making an important decision but was affraid to do something against God's will. My heart was in pain. But He spoke to me in a way that I would know without a shadow of a doubt that it was Him giving me instructions. He is so awesome! I cannot deny His presence in my life!
Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:52 am

I remember hearing the Lord telll me not to allow my now daughter's father to move in with me when we were dating. The voice was so audible that I answered God audibly. He proceded to tell me all the reasons why I shouldn't and again I answered audibly, saying "Lord, I think I can handle it". To that I didn't hear from the Lord for about 5 years straight, even after crying and begging the Lord for direction (He had already gave me direction, I ignored it - good lesson there). So when I finally got the point of repentence for disobeying Him He finally started to speak to me, telling me exactly what to do.
jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamsickle777 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:11 am

I know this is an old topic just thought i would jump in here anyway:)

God speaks to me and gives me verses out of the bible alot,like i will be going through something and he will bring a verse to me ,sometimes it's a verse im not real familiar with,sometimes a verse i am familiar with ..seems that is the way he speaks to me the most..he also speaks to me through songs..also through other people, An example is through my kid..my son who is now 11 was only three at the time..and i was going through a really rough time i was crying and upset,he then tells me "mom resist the devil and he will flee"..now that is 100% God speaking in an amazing way! praiseGod

dreamsickle777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:45 am

First time I heard from God I saw a light a ball of gaseous light come into my room and it hit me in the chest and filled my being with light. I heard the words "don't worry, everything's going to be alright"......then not long after I gave my heart to Jesus at a crusade and Jesus showed himself to me and then said "thankyou for what you have done".....

Since then God has been speaking to me in different ways also.

Once I went down a street as I felt the Lord directed me to go down that street and as I did I saw a wasps nest about a metre high in a kindergarten /preschool and a teacher was heading towards me and I her, so I was able to show her the nest.....next time i walked past the school all the trees had been cut down , i believe someone little ones life was saved that day.

Other times, God just lets me know deep down in my heart of what He is saying in that I will just know what to do. The more I mature and grow in Him the more His voice is a knowing to me , I figure he just figures I can weigh up what He says to my inner heart with His word.....

I think hearing from God and the how to's are as simple as this;

draw nigh to Him and He will draw nigh to you....no matter what our situation may be, no matter how deep in trouble or sin we may be, if we only believe that He will hear us, we will hear from Him, if we only believe.
Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:42 am

I never told anyone this, because i really forgot about it, plus it could be sensitive, but im not ashamed of anything since im God's new creature : )

I heard the holy ghost audibly one time long long ago. Was just saved (not fully delivered but consistently prayed, especially before i got in bed)...very young this was probably the late 90s.

I went to a church service, and after which i went to my ex's house to hang out. I actually stayed the night there..not sure how I got in contact with her or whatever, it was so long ago.

Anyhow, it was very late, we were sleep (I was next to her in bed although we had done nothing at all) and all of a sudden i wake up and I hear a voice say in a loud like whisper say "dont move"

Now im young, and half sleep so im not sure if I hear what I think I hear although those words shook me to my core. it didnt scare me, it was just kinda of surprising because thats not something you expect waking up in the middle of the night.

I moved anyway, and as soon as I did, she woke up jumped on me, kissing on me and all of that. We definitely almost went there but somehow or another did not, but later I realized that I put myself in a dangerous position being there, sleeping there, and also that I didnt follow the Holy Ghost's instructions not to move.

That situation never had to happen had I listened, but again I was young, wasnt sure of what I was hearing.

That was my lone time hearing anything which seemed audible. Other than that now I usually realize after the fact while im minding my own business, a certain scripture will just come to me out of nowhere at different times, like a psalm during the week I have to do Thursday night prayer, or when I have to MC Sunday Morning service, something comes to me sometimes, a story out of the bible or whatever it may be.

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:24 am

Oh my goodness i've never seen this post! When I've heard from God, it has never been audible while awake. LOL when i'm dreaming I can hear God or Jesus speak to me. Sometimes while I dream it is just a knowing, as well as when awake. The Lord will just drop things in my heart where there is no doubt at all that its Him and I feel his Holy Spirit come over me and He speaks to my heart in a still small voice. Sometimes i will just feel his Spirit come over me and I'm engulfed in His love...he doesnt say anything but I'm left in awe of His mighty power! He will wake me up with that sometimes too LOL I LOVE HIM!!!!
He also speaks to me through His word more than anything else. When I read His word, he shows me things that I have been asking him and gives me new revelations of Him, leaving me hungry for more!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER
daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:01 am

wow
Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Macleod on Thu May 05, 2011 9:22 am

Just joined today and am so Blessed by this site and all the testimonies of how God speaks to His children.

While God was drawing me closer, just before converting, I woke up an hour or two past midnight with this beautiful strong fragrance in the room. I opened one eyelid expecting to see a silhouette but my eyelids were so heavy I closed them and fell back to sleep. I then heard God speak to me in the most beautiful words, not my words and words that kept going around and around in my head, but when I woke up, I couldn't remember those exact beautiful words but did remember what was said....Jesus lives in the blood, you must cleanse your blood! The next few days my mind was still polluted with all the "Stuff" going on in my life. By the third day, I was so exhausted from it all. I got home from work, in tears, on the floor and I just prayed "Father, Abba, I can't do this any more....can't you please do it for me" went to bed and woke up the following morning fresh and new with a song on my heart..."There is power in the blood of the lamb" I felt HAPPY and at peace! 24 hours later, I saw my husband and my heart was just so filled up with love for him, the same man who I hadn't loved and no longer wanted to love, for a terribly long time, we were going through the throws of a divorce....and there I was, loving him and telling him how blessed I was to have him in my life. How Great is our God!!!

I recall waking up, again just before converting, with the song "Open the eyes to my heart LORD" but the part of the song I kept singing over and over again was "You are Holy, Holy, Holy" just over and over and over again and I sang it with so much Love and Joy in my heart.

I'm still a baby Christian but Jesus guides and disciplines me daily. I have to admit, it doesn't feel good to be disciplined, but I just have to keep reminding myself "correction is not rejection" and that He disciplines us because He loves us. Lately He's been telling me to make my ways His ways and to get to know Him better. He's right there trying to build up my faith in Him. "Step out the boat". I hear him in scripture, worship music, through our pastor, my Christian friends, in the Spirit, in hymns. I'll be reading the bible, all of a sudden feel really tired, close my eyes, fall asleep and then wake up hearing Him talk to me and then a bit of scripture to back it up. I recall watching a film and was so moved by the unity displayed by these characters and through that love I realised I was praying in the spirit. A beautiful prayer, one I know I couldn't have come up with, God had given me a prayer to praise and worship him...how wonderful is He!! He speaks through dreams and 2 months ago, in prayer I got an image which I have only just recently figured out. Then last year, while walking past someone I saw a word in bold writing pertaining to them. I just love the way God speaks individually to each and every single one us, even if sometimes we don't recognise that it is Him speaking.

I'm a bit high maintenance though. I tend to be a bit hard on myself because I'll never be perfect and He deserves so much more than I can give. One Saturday I was sitting on the beach, again asking "do you love me, let me feel your love". Went to church the following morning and the entire service was how God loves us. We read His love letter to us, sang "Jesus Loves me". The entire service was about His love!!! I could never even come close to loving and worshipping Him the way He deserves and there He is, constantly giving us what we ask for. He is a God of such amazing Grace!!!

I was on the beach last year (the beach is my place of quietude where I feel really close to God), deep in prayer asking for protection and in the silence, from just behind me, I heard a loud but beautiful slow whooshing sound of wings! Whoosh.....Whoosh.....Whoosh. Like 3 slow flaps coming from large wings. I had been praying out loud to myself, but at this point got such a fright. I have to admit, my first thought was of an angel, I then felt scared and immediately afterwards felt guilty. I slowly looked around but as I was still turning, I saw a bird fly past and felt so disappointed. But in my heart of hearts, what I saw and what I heard/felt were not the same (or maybe this is just wishful thinking)!!

He is Gracious, He is Love, He is Light, He is Life and to Him be ALL the Glory!!
In Jesus
x

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMaZ on Wed May 09, 2012 8:08 pm

For me our fatherís spirit flows through me his warmth a gentle touch his embrace so comforting and overwhelming Iím crying instantly. This feeling is with me always and Iím listening every time for his whisper, so soft yet very clear in my mind ďI love You ChildĒ I hear this and I confess this message to all who will receive. He whispers constantly to me ďGrudge not regardless of the circumstance or situationĒ so I do as he says and Iím persecuted for this obedience to my father, but his love is overwhelming to me and I do only to serve his glory. Iím sitting here trying to do my will yet itís God will I see in this message and Iím crying for Iím so filled with his spirit I find it hard to explain his glory in my life and to explain it in words. When I feel unworthy and I fail to overcome its power God whispers ďDraw nigh unto me, come childĒ and once again Iím crying knowing he was always there yet I failed to see him in my day, yet he always had me and because I was to blind to see he came to me to love me when I stumbled. I confess to myself everyday why do you forget Mamaíz the greatness of our father? Yet I do, but God is faithful and the shepherd is never far from the sheep and he always comes for his lambs. Then the spirit ministers and Iím walking again with our father reading his word filling myself with his truths putting on the armor he gave to protect me. God whispers ďfeed my sheep bring them homeĒ dear lord and loving savior my goodness I canít stop crying Ėsigh- isnít God wonderful Ėsmiles- such love and he pours out this blessing upon all who receives him. This is how God speaks to me I could be anywhere shopping for example and the spirit opens my eyes to see a situation yet I know not the person or the circumstance but I pray and many times its out loud and I believe so I do but this is said in tongues for only the spirit knows that these people needed Godís blessings in their lives. -sigh- I dont even know if their saved but i believe there is no one greater than our God so I do. When I look again at the people I believe Iíve prayed for I see light where there was darkness there whole being exhumes a freedom that wasnít there before but this is my faith in God. I could go on but this is how great the Holy Spirit reveals Gods glory in my life I hear and sometimes the message I relay is not received but I know the seed that is planted will be nurtured by the spirit of God and in Gods time he will give the increase. In the name of Jesus be blessed all, King of Kings, Lord of Lords forever and ever Amen.

Glory Be To God
MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMaZ on Thu May 17, 2012 11:25 pm

Had I never heard from God or had he never loved me I would have burned in hell. I would still be wondering around in the wilderness (world) lost and confused ignorant and unaware of a Father who loved me. Somewhere and somehow God sent me and angel (his messenger) I believe this truth was made possible because of family in my life who were and have always been faithful to God. Their Faith in knowing God had a purpose for them and receiving the truth of the living word opened a door for me to receive salvation where there was none. I was 33 years of Age when God pulled me out of the world and gently placed me into the loving arms of our savior Jesus Christ. And Iím thankful everyday that because of Jesus I have been reconciled to God. He knew me Christ did so well that only he knew what would turn my eyes upon him, he showed me how to love again, only Christ knew how to bring his wondering lamb back into his bosom. Thanks are to God for sending his son Jesus Christ for though I was weak and lost he came to me and gave me life ĖGlory be to God- in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

Glory Be To God
MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri May 18, 2012 5:46 am

:glory:

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!
Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maideninmeadow on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:55 pm

Thank you Julie
Yes I have enjoyed this one. As you would know, and I know, God speaks to us through nature in many ways. One of the ways He shows me His greatness and power, is showing me red flowers growing on the end of green branches. Only He could make pretty red flowers, come out of a plain old green branch.
And He brings out beauty in each one of us, you included.
With love and blessings
Marion

Whispers
The man whispered, "God, speak to me" and a meadowlark sang.
But, the man did not hear.
So the man yelled, "God, speak to me" and the thunder rolled across the sky.
But, the man did not listen.
The man looked around and said, "God let me see you." And a star shined brightly.

But the man did not see.
And, the man shouted, "God show me a miracle." And, a life was born.

But, the man did not notice.
So, the man cried out in despair, "Touch me God, and let me know you are here."
Whereupon, God reached down and touched the man. But, the man brushed the butterfly away .

and walked on.
I found this to be a great reminder that God is always around us in the little and simple things that we take for granted ... even in our electronic age.. So I would like to add one more: The man cried, "God, I need your help!" And an e-mail arrived reaching out with good news and encouragement. But, the man deleted it and continued crying .
Don't miss out on a blessing because it isn't packaged the way that you expect.
I am sending this to the people I want God to bless so I picked you . . . . Won't you please pass this to people you want to be blessed too?
Have A Beautiful Day!
maideninmeadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top