Questions about seeing loved ones that have past in your dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Questions about seeing loved ones that have past in your dreams

Post by Lisa4 on Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:45 pm

I was wondering what it means or why we would see loved ones who have past on in our dreams.

I have had three dreams about my grandmother who past away 10 years ago. One was a day after she had died.
In my dream she came and sat at the foot of my bed and said I have come to you because I know you will understand
I just want you to know I'm fine.

Then about a year or two later I had a dream that she was at our annual Forth of July reunion. I walked up on my mothers
deck and she was standing there. I asked her what she was doing here. She said I missed everyone and wanted tos see how the were doing. I have 24 hours then I have to be back.

The last one was a couple of years ago once again it was at my mothers house she was outside on the patio again sitting at the
table playing cards with some aunts and uncles that had also passed. She said hi, she just wanted to check in for a bit. This time though I hugged her and I didn't want to let her go. I woke up crying.

Then about a month ago I was having one of those jumbled up dreams and very quickly in the dream I saw a flash of my uncle who passed away about three years ago. He was a deaf mute. In the dream he simpled waved and said just checking on you and was gone. He was completely healed but I knew it was him.

It was very strange and I just wondered why we have these dreams, they seem so real

Lisa4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions about seeing loved ones that have past in your dreams

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:56 am

I know that Hebrews 12:1-2 says that we are surrounded by a great cloud of witnesses, who are cheering us on to finish our race. And that we have to put aside every weight and the sins that so easily set us back in our progress. I too have dreamed of loved ones passed, and they are always smiling and never there for long. But there is one who keeps coming back for crucial times in my life to actually give me messages and she never speaks. Sometimes I think that this is an angel who looks like her, so that I won't be afraid, but she has never spoken to me. None of them have. The only one who has ever spoken while I see them is the Spirit.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top