Visit from the ex!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Visit from the ex!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:02 pm

At a church related function and I'm sitting in the back of the room (there are gray folding chairs everywhere--a handful of people sitting). I see my ex enter the room (he had on blue or black shirt) and he surprisingly walks to the back where I am and sits right beside me (boldly) in one of the folding chairs. He is sitting relaxed (legs opened and elbows resting on thighs). He sitting there as if to talk to me. Everyone was whispering among themselves and looking suspiciously etc as if to start some mess/controversy by seeing us in the back of the room together after all these years!! My ex didn't seem to be concerned at all about the "naysayers". He saw me with a baby/child on my lap. I was listening to the sermon--trying to play hard to get and ignore him (knowing he was looking at me). The child looked similar to his real-life step-daughter and the age kept fading in and out from 3-6 months to 5-6 years of age (which I believe is her real age anyway). My ex says, "you need to get her medicaid" (which is a health insurance plan for children from low-income families who can't afford coverage) I'm kind of agitated that he would just "come out the blue with nonsense instead of saying, "hello" or "how are you etc". I look at him because I KNOW he thinks that this child on my lap is the one I had since he's been married. Again, I tried to prove to him that I was trying to remain pure until marriage, and said, "This is A's child B". A is my sister IRL who had a child (male) and she also kept in touch with my ex alot when we had broken up. I know that he came over to me "just to find out what was going on in my personal life after him",etc. He doesn't say anything. Moments later, his wife enters the room (her hair curly, wearing huge white t-shirt & blue jeans,etc) she was looking flustered, frustrated, and disgruntled all at the same time. She was apparently coming into the room to look for her husband. My ex stood up quickly and moved before she could notice where he was. I'm thinking that he's hoping his wife didn't see him sitting back there with me. He walks up there to the front to sit with her. I'm thinking: "he is on a short leash". He acts so uncomfortable and so different when she's around (so uptight; like he's making sure "its okay to do certain things"). I'm at a loss for words! :oops:

Secondly I'm in a room with my sister A (who has the child) and another sister (right after her) and one of my pastor's daughter. In a corner bathroom, I see a tall, brown-skin guy looking in the mirror. He looks alot like my ex. I notice the light is on and the door is slightly cracked. I also notice that the guy is shaving his head and has on a blue tshirt that says, "fire department" on it. I assumed the man was my ex until my pastor's daughter said, "that's K's husband" (a girl that I used to work with IRL--but her husband doesn't look that good IRL!!) In the dream, this guy looked good! Everyone else said he looked fine as well! We were sitting around talking about how her youngest child looks so cute!

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Visit from the ex!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:18 pm

MANIFESTATION (Continuation from 1st dream): Also had this dream probably a little before the other dream about being with my ex and his family. (Please read that one first.)

Throughout the night, I guess I felt as though I was being "set up" so to speak. My ex's best friend kept "asking me questions" etc that brought to my remembrance what couldve only been about "my ex and I". In the dream when my ex came over to me, that's exactly how I felt with his best friend IRL, that he was "only there to find out information about me and what was going on in my life now that we weren't together." I was rather "Appalled" that this guy would be so "bold" to say certain things (ie Just like in the dream when I was holding my ex's step daughter, I felt as though he was rude for "telling me how I should do things" and not even "saying hello" after all these years! He kepts making hints and indirect comments like, "this person that you were close with, was there a connection?" "You know you loved B?" "I know where so and so lives" (saying it jokingly). He tried hard to paint a "good picture" of my ex, as if to say that "he wasn't all that bad" or "what others felt/said he was, he really was much different". Keep in mind, this wasn't the first person to come at me in this way about my ex.

This guy "claimed that he had liked me" for along time, but it felt awkward (only because I know this guy as my ex's friend and one doesn't date their ex's friends!!) After going out on this date, God immediately quickened my spirit that "he was trying to get information to go back and tell your ex". But knowing me, I was like, " I thought he said he doesn't keep in touch with my ex like that."Again, I was somewhat stunned! I knew this guys intentions all along (ie: trying to see if "he" could get with me since my ex was unsuccesful); but just knowing in my mindseye that he was "relaying/receiving information" to report back to my ex was disgusting!! (Don't worry, I tried to throw him off so that if he DID go to my ex, there wouldn't be any mixed signals!!!) Just like in the dream when I was trying to "prove to my ex" that the daughter wasn't my baby, I wanted to prove to my ex's friend that "there was nothing there between his friend and I and there was no hopes of reconciliation". Still, its like his friend didn't believe me (or didn't want to! lol! ) I even tried to "prove to him" that I was trying to "wait on my husband" because the subject of "marriage" and "who was the one?" came up too! When talking to Mia about the dream on today, her spirit too confirmed that the guy "was trying to set me up." The next day, I let the guy know that I was uncomfortable about "talking to him" and that "God reveals people's heart/motives" to me--ALWAYS! (just in case he was "trying to pull a fast one" he would be prepared to face the wrath!!lol Of course he was shocked at what I said!!!)

*I dont really know what's going on in the marriage between my ex and his wife, but it seems like there are some problems, being that people on his end want to know what's going on with me. Just pray saints that I will remain focused and aware of Satan's tactics and remain "pure in body and mind" until my husband arrives!!

Thanks for listening.
smooches
desiree

p.s. If you guys have any more insight on the other part of the dream (which I didn't get into), please feel free to post!! God is sooo good!! PRAISE HIM NOW FOR HIS FAITHFULNESS SAINTS!!! :clap:

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top