Please Read

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please Read

Post by life giver on Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:39 pm

I had a dream that people were awaken from the dead but it wasn't a grave it was like coming out of a slumber and I was one of the people. We got up fromthe middle of the street and every one was a cream color and old. I got up with an old man and began walking the street which was in a building...there was also a supermarket and other businesses. I went through this building prophesying to people. I was wearing a long robe made out of burlap. It had a hood but i couldn't see my face. All i could see was my teeth and they were close together and slanted.
There was a man walking around in this building talking to himself..I would have called him crazy. Isaw him once and the second time I began to pray in tongues. I heard he was greek so I began to pray in greek. The more i prayed the louder he got and then two more p[eople came around and as I kept praying they began to go in circles and their faces were changing, distorted like. I began to pray louder and everything began to move in a circle very quickly and they began to yell. I let out a loud pitched sound and the torment left each one of them. You could see the spirit, it was like a yellowish vapor, leave them. and then they returned to normal. they were relieved.
My husband was in a room in this building and was having a meeting. I began to talk to him about heaven. He turned away from me and said I don't want to hear this anymore. I got in front of him and looked into his eyes to try to get him to feel my heart...how it was breaking when he said that. I knew I had to leave. I knew I couldn't give him what he wanted. I wasn't connected here anymore. My eyes were filled with huge tears. I tried to give him a kiss on the lips, he turned because there was someone else he wanted to talk to. I left the office and kept prophesying to people about heaven and the coming of the Lord.

life giver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Read

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:38 am

The Lord is going to use you in a mighty way. And it is because of his spirit that those close to you are going to reject you. Psalm 126:5,6
please do not get discorouge with your husband situation the Lord is in control.
Jesus ask deny ourselves sometimes in order to do the Father's Will.
How much is a soul worth in front of God's eyes?
you have the gifts of the holy Ghost. A couple of them but the biggest one is the prophesy.
this one he encourage us to ask to build others in the church.
I know sometimes is not easy to follow the Lord ,but ultimate all the things work together for good for those that he loves.
Throught you the Lord want to display his glory.
Take heart because He has chosen you to carry out this work.
His presence is with you throught the Holy Gosh. Just open your mouth and he will fill it.
Praise the lord at all times psalm 34
Shalom and Blessings,

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read

Post by Jodi on Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:23 am

Hi.

IRL you'd propbably be quite upset if your husband behaved that way. In the dream, how did you feel about it? Did you have a sense of regret but also peace or were you distraught over it?

- Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by life giver on Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:20 pm

I was saddened but I felt released. I knew I had to go.

life giver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:41 am

Does this seem like realistic behavior for your husband? Or, would it be hard to imagine him acting this way? Does he know and love the Lord?

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top