A Day with my Ex's Parents & Family!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Day with my Ex's Parents & Family!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:34 pm

I'm at my ex's parents' house (not real home-looked like a large room where people would gather to fellowship and eat). There's a huge white refrigerator in there (beside a long counter) and a huge brown round table towards the front end of the room. (The room is long [horizontal shaped] and dimly lit.) I'm helping both of his parents clean out the refrigerator. We take turns cleaning in and around it (scrubbing/polishing). All three of us have on nice ("churchy" outfits--which is odd when cleaning right?) It seems like they are really happy that I'm there with them. They have permanent smiles on there face (never seeming to fade). Its like they are trying to "win me over" or something. I'm in the middle, the mom is on my left, and his dad is on my right. First of all, I don't even know why I'm there in the first place, but I DONT feel uncomfortable or out of place. The mom says, "You look FANTASTIC". The dad agrees and says, "If my son {says his name} was here (comes over), he'd break his neck looking, he wont even be able to clean!!!" I wonder why they are so happy about me? Their behavior seems strange to me (IRL they would NEVER do this!!! lol! )

Their daughter (not real one and looks a little younger than I and familiar to me), comes in. I begin talking to her as she stands by the counter just looking. "she doesn't recognize or know me". She continues doing what she's doing until I realize "OH! YOURE NOT THE DAUGHTER! YOU MUST BE THE SISTER OR COUSIN!" She looks like the daughter to me though. I turn around and behind me is another daughter (IRL, its only my ex and his older sister). She is holding her daughter. Both women are wearing red. At some point both women leave the room. I walk to this brown door (which apparently is the entrance/exit to the room) and open it. Outside, a television is on (sitting on a stand, like the ones in gradeschool) and three folding chairs. The two daughters are sitting there, and there's a guy sitting on the other end (closest to the door). One of the daughter's is putting her child to sleep, and everyone is talking. They glanced up at me a couple of times but said nothing. I was going to go outside to join them, but I recanted--thinking that this was their private time (I didn't feel like I belonged). I closed the door.

thinking :huh: I need your help dreamers---PLEEEEAAAZE!!!

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Day with my Ex's Parents & Family!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:58 pm

MANIFESTATION: I had this dream on March 1, 2009. Days later (around March 3) I got this call out of the blue from an area code that was familiar to me. I assumed it was my ex calling but it end up being my ex's best friend!!! We had gone on a semi-date and fellowshipped later that evening at his grandfather's house (I remember at one point we were in the kitchen standing by a big white refrigerator and a long counter top--I also was wearing a red sweater, similar to the daughter in the dream).

Anyway, my ex's best friend was being OVERLY nice and his compliments didn't seem genuine. Throughout the night he was making advances towards me and my ex had even come up in the conversation (He brought him up by the way). I just didn't feel as though "I fit" in this guy's family as he was showing me pictures and reminiscing about his childhood. I just felt like: "This guy is my ex's friend and this is inappropriate." Something just wasn't right.

*There's another dream ("Visit from the ex") that I posted to add more confirmation to the situation. God was preparing me to meet someone "closely affiliated" with my ex (ie: the ex's parents/family, etc=ex's friend's family). I have figured out (thanks to Mia and her awesome skills! lol! :cute: That I dream literally. thanks for listening and thanks for your time and help!
smooches

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top