My Friend Gets Married!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Friend Gets Married!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:10 pm

Had this dream earlier this morning:

I had seen one of my good male friends (who some say resembles my ex) mom. She was inside a room talking to my father--they seemed to be having a really good conversation. (IRL, they've never met). I see them hug and she approaches the exit when I go up behind her to say, "Ms. H! How are you?" IRL I haven't seen my male friend or his family for about a year now. She was REALLY excited to see me. As we talked (she sat in a tan-colored recliner that was in the center of this room/hallway). As we talked, "M is getting married this weekend...yeah, the girl has a light complexion" (which is different than what he would normally be attracted to." I thought: I thought he was going to marry that one girl (Who was his type). I was shocked. "CEDAR BAPTIST CHURCH" was where they were going to get married (I don't think this is a real church).
She said, "I invite you to come if you want to." I felt uncomfortable (knowing that he was getting married and all; I don't know why I felt so out of place). I felt kind of offended that he didn't invite me--we are supposed to be good friends! I guess because I hadn't kept in touch with him that he didn't let me know. Overall I was happy for him though! Wow! Mikes getting married! I told my mom he was getting married.

thinking any ideas?

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Friend Gets Married!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:22 am

MANIFESTATION: I had called one of my friends (who I hadn't spoken to in a year, who also attends the same college as I) today and she told me that she has been "Dating someone for the past three months"! I was kinda taken aback that she didn't tell me in her emails or anything (we usually keep eachother updated every now and then) but I didn't feel annoyed by her not telling me! SHe is doing well and she seems really happy (ie: the woman being excited and happy to tell me her son in the dream was getting married). THe guy in the dream (mike) is also a minister on campus and he had been asking about me!!

THe simplest revelation came true today (march 5, 2009)
thanks for listening
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top