Outreach Event

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Outreach Event

Post by Paul RT on Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:58 pm

Tim O and I were doing some scouting out of a site to run a On The Move outreach event which is scheduled to be run in a few weeks time. (By way of explanation this is a community event we are planning in real life in a few weeks time which provides a free BBQ for the public organized by most of the local churches.)

Tim took over the driver’s seat of my car, and scraped the front left corner of my car against a wall, bending the corner of the bonnet over the headlight.

We got out of the car and walked around. Tim had bare feet but was able to walk over the top of tent pegs and ropes without tripping and hurting his feet.
I offered to buy him lunch.
In the background I could hear the song “On the Other Side” by Jane Saunders
The words include:
“Blessed union nothing will divide… on the other side”

Last edited by Paul RT on Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Extra information)

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outreach Event

Post by Jodi on Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:43 am

Answering these questions might help you see more of the dream's meaning:
Before the accident, how did you feel about him being in the driver's seat instead of you? After the accident, did your feelings about him driving your car change? How did you feel about your car getting damaged by your friend while he was driving it? Were you angry, worried about paying for the repairs, or did you not blame him and weren't worried? Do your emotions tell you anything about other parts of the dream?

If you do figure it out, please post what you learned (if you don't mind). I'd be interested to know if it means what I think it might.
- Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:13 pm

Hi Jodi

I don't recall responding emotionally to the accident. I think I was just observing in a detached manner, sorry.
If and when I am given some meaning I'll post it.

In His Name

Paul

:dash:

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PS: Damaged Car

Post by Paul RT on Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:44 pm

HI Jodi

PS: I was driving around the day after I had this dream and saw a car on the back of a tow truck with a damaged left front fender. Don't know if that means anything either.

I've got to say that I'm a bit disappointed in this site, given that very few of my posted dreams have had responses, let alone suggested meanings for my dreams.

However, I think God may be teaching me some things about patience!

In His Name

Paul

:crazy:

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:51 am

Paul,
Some of my posts are also unanswered. I was feeling overlooked at first. Then I realized that people were reading the posts, just not receiving revelation about them. God is the one who reveals and He does it sometimes through others/ sometimes directly, but always in His timing (not ours). Waiting for God to reveal meanings to you in His timing is really hard for me since I tend to be impatient. But I've had to wait for the meanings of many of my dreams and visions to be revealed. After I think I know what some of them mean, I am uncertain if I interpreted correctly, so now I'm waiting for confirmations on those meanings. But take heart because if God showed you something, He does want you to understand it and He will make sure you do understand in time for your life's purposes. I'm glad you shared your frustration, because writing this helped me to remind myself to be encouragged too.
- Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:22 am

Thanks Jodi

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:15 pm