disturbing dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

disturbing dream

Post by unaday* on Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:08 am

I had a dream that i was in a house with grey walls and no furniture and wood floors. I was in a corner. Then I saw this little girl standing in front of me. She was about 7. She had blonde hair and a white old antique looking lacy dress. She looked dead. Her skin was completely paper white and then on top of her skin was all this white powder even in her hair. her lips her very pink and under her eyes where dark. I remember hearing someone say that she is dying or not well. We made i contact. Then she got really angry when she saw me. She started coming toward me screaming "I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU" and she was trying to scratch me. She backed me further into the corner and kept screaming i hate you! I felt her actually scratch me once on my knee area. My feelings: I was like somebody get this child away from me!!" I heard someone say "I'm so sorry i've never seen her like this" In another corner i saw a little boy (could be her brother about 4 years old crouched down and in shorts (he also looked antiquish- old days). Finally they grabbed her away. Then the scene changed and I saw that someone had put sacks over her head and her brother's head and I watched them suffocate and die. but the feeling around was that they needed to kill them, to stop them. Then i started to float up wards and out of the house into the sky and started flying beside a black duck- the ones with the green/blue like colour head.

insight?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: disturbing dream

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:53 pm

hey una i posted my thoughts on the other site..love ya,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:00 pm

Una
do you feel like you're "up against the wall" in some way? Do you feel like something has to die in your personal life-maybe (once again) something from the past? Is there something from your past that "you hate" so to speak because it keeps trying to "come up" (attack you)?Do you feel like there are some things that MUST BE PUT TO DEATH? These are just some questions.

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:38 pm

Hi Desiree- YES to everything you just asked me!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:22 pm

I LOVE when God confirms!! smooches

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down