Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Needing Prayer

I was asking God about when My helpmate will arrive.I Every month I have dreams about 2 yrs and until last nigh. Please pray for me thanks.

LovetoworshipJesus -

I will stand in agreement with you.

Heavenly Father, we give you all the honor and glory and and praise because you're more than worthy to be praised. Holy and awesome is your name, Father, and we submit to Your authority. Father, after you created Adam you said that it is not good for man to be alone which means it is not good for a woman to be alone. Father, I pray in Jesus' name that you would let LovetoworshipJesus know more about her helpmate's arrival. Give her the wisdom and understanding that she so earnestly seeks Father. Thank You Father that Your timing is always the perfect timing and that you work all things together for our good. Give LovetoworshipJesus an encouragement regarding this matter Father that she knows could only come from You. Thank You Father that as You are preparing and grooming LovetoworshipJesus and her helpmate to enter into a marriage covenant together, that You will continue to guide their steps and teach them Your ways so that they become the person that You need them to be for each other. We thank You Father that You will be the cement that holds them together, that what You join together, no man can separate. We give You all the glory now and forever. In Jesus' name, Amen.