Touching God

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Touching God

Post by Kingdom Dweller on Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:33 am

Greetings in the Lord! I am new at posting things and forums and such so please bear with me here!

I thought it would be fun to share with others about the tangible presence of God! He is very much a REAL GOD that we can see, feel, hear and smell!!!!!!!!!!

Kingdom Dweller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Touching God

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:27 pm

Were so glad you're here KINGDOM DWELLER!
Feel free to share your thoughts, testimonies, etc!!
smooches and God bless
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Touching God

Post by Kingdom Dweller on Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:03 pm

Thanks Desiree! I have been bubbling over since Aug. 5th when I found out that I can literally feel God with my fingers when I draw deep into His presence. I have in the past smelled His fragrance and even seen Him in the spirit and there have been times I have seen and even danced with angels but this is the first time I have touched God literally with my fingers. And now I can enter in and touch Him most any time. God Longs for us to draw close to Him! The key to touching Him is very simple. I have always known the feeling of His presence ever sense I was filled with the Holy Spirit.....but I have in the past just accepted that when I worshipped Him and felt His presence that it was a normal thing to feel Him come and then feel Him lift or go. BUT now I found that when I feel Him come as I worship....THAT is when I ask for more of His presence at that very moment and He always gives more! Don't wait till His presence lifts to ask for more...press in for more of Him immediately when you feel Him come!.....Don't stop asking and pressing in! You will recieve more heavier weighter presence upon you.....and then don't stop there but ask for even more and more each time. It is like He comes with waves of Himself. And I think we aren't conditioned at first to go real deep but the more we do it the deeper we can go into His presence! I just want to stay there forever! He is soooooo wonderful! Some have said that they have felt oil run down their hands and others have felt a grainy substance on their finger tips. I feel heavy heavy air like a very thick cloud that I am running my fingers through as I worship Him! I have also felt a heavy warm like honey run down my arms and back! God is very very real! It is not unusual for our bodies to start shaking in His presence either! Know wonder ALL knees will bow to Him! I love Him so! He is so exciting and real! I pray all that read this will learn to draw deep into His presence and see and feel just how real He really is! MORE LORD! WE WANT MORE OF YOU! God Bless!

Last edited by Kingdom Dweller on Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kingdom Dweller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:27 pm

welcome and God bless!

Dove Solutions

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top