Recurring Dream about deceased pastor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recurring Dream about deceased pastor

Post by Seeker38 on Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:00 pm

I keep having dreams about my deceased pastor who keeps coming to me. sometimes she talks and some times she doesn't. She is radiant and this last dream puzzled me because at first when I saw her she was dressed in a purple/blue dress or robe and she was in spirit form and I and another preacher in the dream were the only ones that could she her, then as the dream progressed she became flesh and I began to talk to her and she hugged me and began to tell me that she was allowed by the Lord to rest and return to handle somethings. she grabbed me by my hands and began to give me instructions and tell me that she was going to set things in order. I am puzzled by this dream and the fact that everytime I dream about her she is giving me some type of instruction or she is hugging me. I felt so many emotions in this dream because I was very close to her and I miss her dearly. She also in this dream was holding her arms out for me to come to her and give her a hug and I started to tell her how much I missed her. She told me she understood and that she saw everything.
What is this? Can anyone help me? praying

Seeker38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Recurring Dream about deceased pastor

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:53 pm

What were the instructions?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker38 on Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:01 pm

Her instructions were for me not worry anymore. That she was here now. That is basically all I remember her say to me, not to worry.

Seeker38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:26 pm

Well, in it's most basic symbology...

A minister can be symbolic for the Lord.

The advice not to worry was great advice.

If it were my dream I would assume it was a message from the Lord, since it is sound biblical advice. I would probably not take it literally that it is your pastor bringing you the message but just a familiar face used in a dream. Sort of like your imagination drawing a face for you from a yet faceless messenger. If that makes any sense.

Nevertheless, this is not a prophetic interpretation, just what I imagine from experience.

Love,
Mia

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:27 pm

I love the avatar, by the way.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Thank You

Post by Seeker38 on Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:07 am

Thank you for the information and help. The Lord did allow me to know that is what He was showing me. There has been a situation going on that I was concerned about and He said that He was going to fix it and for me not to worry about it anymore.

praying I have been praying and the Lord answered me in the dream.

God Bless You!!
Seeker38

Seeker38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker38 on Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:27 pm

Scratch Chin Okay, I have had another dream, this time we were in church and the service was so anointed. After service I was talking to one of the sisters and she was asking me some questions about some badges and the church program that I made for the conference we were in and I began to tell her what I did and how I designed the badges and the program and she stated that they were going to give me a love offering according to protocal. After talking to her I waited to speak to my now deceased pastor who was talking to someone else and when she finished talking with them she stated that she was going to her office because she needed a break. I followed her and waited outside her office until she approached me. When she did approach me she stated that she liked my hat which was cream and the jacket that I had which was brown and cream, I stated well you should they belong to you. She smiled. After that we sat down an began to talk. I grabbed both her hands and began to tell her how much I loved her and how she has set an example for me, how she taught me how to be a woman of excellence in ministry and how she was my mentor. She instilled the things of God in me and taught me how to be a role model to younger women in ministry. As I was talking to her she began to weep and cry, she grabbed me and hugged me. While we were hugging she began to pray for me and the power of God fell on me mightly. She prayed for me so forceful that I fell prostrate on floor and started to speak in other tongues. It was so powerful that I remember waking up for a brief moment out of my sleep and was speaking in tongues and went back to sleep and so myself still under the power of God.

1) my question is this, I cannot understand why she keep appearing to me in my dreams?

2) has anyone else ever experienced such power and the emotions in your dreams?

Any insight to this dream would be greatly appreciated.

Blessings

Seeker38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top