Lizard in my home

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lizard in my home

Post by masgogo on Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:21 pm

I had yet another wierd dream last night. i dreamnt that were in my sons bedroom and just near the door, looking up to the ceiling, the roof had a hole, and in that hole, i could see a tail of some sort. Blue and black to be precise. Now this tale kept bouncing up and down, until it landed on the bed. It was a mASsive lizard. Now the peculiar thing about this lizard was that it kept changing from lizard to a man. Now my fiancee started chasing this man away, but he refused to go and threatened that if we chase him away he will take my son with him. Now i just stood there, but my fiancee someone else who was there started pleading with this man not to take my son.

Previous night i had a dream about my wedding, dressed in a pink dress and had a gold necklace. Now for some reason i was not happy with the dress all a sudden i could not even find a dress to wear. People started turning up and i was still not ready, i was still looking for a perfect dress. Now the hall where we were getting married was already full , but with people i dont even know. The only people i knew was my father, my mother and my fiancee
could these two dreams be linked

Can any one help.

:huh2:

masgogo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lizard in my home

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:59 am

Hi, Masgogo
I do not know if this will help but here is the interpretation
the lizard is a unclean spirit or hinder spirit usually this unclean spirits stayed in our house when we open doors we are not supposed to open.
they claim ownership of the housor physical enviroment if we do not repent or examin ourselves in front of the Lord with pure heart.
I do not know what will be your case if you were divorce before or not.
But I advice you anything you might have in your heart unforgiveness,rage,rejection..etc those kind of feelings including fear generrally are associated with these spirits.
Even your fiance since he he is the one that confront the thing we his own power but he does not have the power in him to do so. He is confident in his own power but for these you guys need to fast and pray to Jesus and tell him throght the Holy Ghost to show you what is the door that need to be close in order for you guys to have authority over this thing.
if you guys are living together without being married that could be another cause too.
God is love ,but He loves obedience. He want to bless you but he has to make sure this blessing will not be taken from you.
someone with spiritual authority might be able to help you.
This hindering spirit are here just to delayed your blessing and you have a battle to fight.
engage in the battle using God's Word be a not fault ,clean yourselves with the blood of Jesus ,fast and pray because you wil be able to have victory in this case.
Remember when you engage in battle you might not seen results inmediatly but after you engage in battle with the word of the Lord you should prevail.
and the other dream about your wedding if is related to this one?
I might say yes, the chain in your neck perhaps is an obligation to heavy for you that you are not ready to have.
at the end after all the battle is won you will see the realization of your dreams .
Pray for the Lord To open your spiritual eyes that you might see his path.I am confident He will send you the answer the same way as you received the warnings.
God Bless You.

Back to top Go down

Post by masgogo on Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:47 pm

Dear mb student

The Lord has spoken through you. I am an intercessor fpr the church, but lately i have become too tired, not reading the word a lot. I have also been having flash of my past and feel very resentful and bitter. i seem to be criticising just anything, i have gone back to drinking, during the weekends and my spirituality has gone down preetty low.

I currently live with my fiance and am praying that marriage comes along as i want to live right. Thank you so much for your response and please pray with me over this situation. May the good Lord bless and continue to use you.

masgogo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top