prophetic dream? or something else?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

prophetic dream? or something else?

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:52 pm

I had this dream on aug 24, 2008 i was walking out of my apartment & into the street. Across from me, was another apartment where a friend of mine used to stay. i seen a maintinence man walking towards the apartment & knock on the door. My ex boyfriend crossed my mind & i was wondering how he was doing. Our relationship ended back in January of this year we still speak once in a while but lately i've been having a difficult time handling the break up. i thought the apartment was empty until someone opend the door, & i heard a voice that's when i realized my ex was living there, & his mother was there as well. I sat down on the ground & he seen me. next thing i know, were in my best friends house & he's helping me up off the ground. We say our hello's, behind me there were two baby girls sleeping next to each other. the one on the left looked about a year old she was my best friend & her girlfriends daughter. The other girl had to be between
three to six months old. i had a feeling to pick up the baby on the right. it felt like she was mine. me & my ex sat down & started talking. he said something that made me laugh i could'nt stop laughing. The baby i was holding was extremely happy too. she was jumping, laughing, & cooing. i noticed she was teething i looked in her mouth & she had all of her bottom teeth with the exception of her wisdom teeth not a tooth was out of place. her top teeth were coming in, her front teeth had a gap, and the other's were starting to space. me & my ex have a gap and his teeth are spaced at the top. this baby had my bottom teeth, & his top teeth. she had his skin tone, his eye's, & curly black hair. I think this was our daughter. It felt like there was peace between him & i. Three people came to me in another dream. my best friend, my mother, & her friend. they told that those are thing's to come but he's not ready yet, & that i should get ready. Is
this something that i should be preparing myself for???

Raye. :slapfight:

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prophetic dream? or something else?

Post by butterfly on Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:22 pm

Based on how the dream played out, it is highly possible that this could be a prophetic dream. You should pray about this and ask God to confirm it to you clearly if that dream is really from him. If God shows you clearly it is from him then go ahead and prepare as much as you can for it.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top