Friend's wedding

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friend's wedding

Post by dreamer7 on Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:18 am

it seems of late am dreaming too much about weddings.last night i dreamt a friend of mine got married,and i could even see the person she married.i could see the wedding but funny thing is that i was complaining that she hadnt invited me crying .so how i could see the wedding is a mystery to me.at some point during the wedding,i saw her being taken back home to collect something she had forgotten and that was needed before the wedding could proceed.meanwhile the man who was marrying her took time to ask me what kind of person she is(its like they hadnt known each other that well) and i went ahead to say nice things about her and i wasnt lying.later on i even saw she sent an email to people indicating her change in marital status and even her signature.
in the dream there was an air of excitement and there was even dancing.i was also very happy for her inspite of not being invited to the wedding laugh
i would appreciate some insight into this..God bless y'all even as we continue sharing.

PS:i have dreamt many times about people getting married and they actually did.but after accessing Mia's website,am trying not to take things too literally.

dreamer7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friend's wedding

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:39 pm

Hey dreamer
Its seems as though you dream prophetically and your friend may be getting married in real life (if she hasn't already). I don't know about you, but my dreams are usually prophetic with some symbolic elements in them and I wonder if this is the same for you?

I have learned that weddings can represent "commitment" or "covenant" and I wonder if your friend is participating in or will commit to something permanently that she may not mention to you but everyone else will know about? (Maybe she doesn't tell you about it because she may feel like you won't feel its all that important. When you find out about it, you may be offended.) Maybe even what she commits herself to she won't be "all that familiar with" (know alot about it prior to committing to it) but everyone else will seem apparently happy for her and she'll be happy nonetheless as well?

*please pray on what I've said. And don't worry about "taking things literally" I sometimes do that! Hey, this dream thing takes practice, and the more you do it (interpreting,etc) the more you'll see how "nothing isn't all it seems"!
Be blessed and stay encouraged
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer7 on Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:41 am

thanks Desiree.am not sure what to make of it so i guess we just keep waiting.that friend isnt married and we are at the point where we each are praying seriously praying about life partners.i did talk to her about it yesterday and she sounded quite excited though i told her it could be symbolic.again,maybe you are right;she could be getting into something which everyone else knows about and i dont.

PS:she has always involved me in the things happening in her life.e.g the man she likes,the job she recently got and her move to a new house last saturday.for her not to tell me something would be a shock :huh:

dreamer7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:44 am

always welcome sweetie!
...yeah, we'll just have to see! laugh

desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile