My ex's return...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My ex's return...

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:49 am

I had this dream about a few days ago..I was walking down the street to a store & acrosse the street my ex was walking from his mothers house. He was wearing black & red basketball shorts. He had his head down as if he troubled & in deep thought about something. I noticed he'd lost weight which was odd to see I yelled at him across the street when he looked I turned away just before he seen my face. something in me did'nt want him to see me. Next thing I know I was walking with him but he could'nt see me. I told him to keep his head up. He looked up but still could'nt see me. I also said to him "Whatever it is, its not too big keep your head up." after that I wake up.

Note: I rarely ever have dreams about this man since last year. This dream was very Lucid to the point that it seemed real. This dream was very unexpected idk why i'm dreaming of him, or what this means. thinking praying

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My ex's return...

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:26 pm

Hey Raye!
I definitely can attest with having "lots of ex dreams" so please don't feel out of place for posting!

Do you see your ex often? Are your dreams prophetic (as in happen IRL)? I ask this because maybe God is using this dream to show you your ex's heart (to show you that he is troubled about something right now and he doesn't really feel comfortable in showing you or expressing it to you at this time)? IRL do you want your ex to see you after all these years?
Also, in the dream you were walking with him but he couldn't see you. I wonder if he's still thinking about you even though he doesn't see you IRL? You could even be seeing him soon IRL. :kitty:

{please pray on what I've said}
smooches and God bless
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top