Two-fold Dream, What does It All Mean?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two-fold Dream, What does It All Mean?

Post by pajgrove on Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:31 am

In my dream I see a woman who was pregnant return from somewhere. She was pregnant when she left, but had no baby when she return. I asked, what happened to your stomach? The otherlady that was pregnant, gasped at my question as if, what are you saying? I began to cry, not because of the question, but at the death of the baby. I seemed to be more disturbed than the mother and the other women there.

Immediately from that scene, we were in like a church setup, but like in a gym. The choir, musicians were trying to get setup. The pastor was asking me if everything was okay and the way that I wanted it or needed it for services. Later, I went to a house where he was living. Actually, the house was mine but he actually lived there. Where I found him was in a lower level room that seemed like and living space with the bed. As I was talking to him, I noticed that the walls were dripping water. The strange thing is that the areas dripping water was like waist height and up about two feet high. This band of dripping water spanned around the entire room area. I left the room but returned later to see that he was either still there or had left and returned. He was looking at the areas in the wall that had begun to decay. Areas where there was nails had rotted away but the shape was precisely square. Like they had been cut out. That part was puzzling but we were just shock at what was happening. I remember my impression being that the foundation of my house was ruined. When asked what I was going to do, I replied that I was going to sue the builder. Later, I left for services and then later returned with a friend of whom I was going to dinner with. He, the pastor, had already arrived at the house. He was going through, checking things out, securing the house, but seemed rather non-chalant. I stopped in briefly, but did not stay. That was the end.

pajgrove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two-fold Dream, What does It All Mean?

Post by Jodi on Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:03 pm

The phrase "I remember my impression being that the foundation of my house was ruined." stuck out to me. Just in case you need to hear a reminder of this truth (which I'm sure you already know), please consider:

Your foundation is Jesus, the rock steady dependable foundation. Even if the pastor in some way disappoints you, remember that your faith is built on Jesus, God, and the Holy Spirit and that will keep your spiritual foundation secure.
- Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Two fold dream, what does it all mean - Reposting

Post by pajgrove on Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:22 am

I posted my dream here hoping/expecting that someone would have insight or the interpretation. when I posted it I also asked God for the interpretation and He gave it to me very clearly and in detail.

I'm responding to my own posting because I want for those who really trust God and want to trust Him more, that we must rely on Him to reveal what He is tryiing to say. Sometimes others mis-interpretate by adding to or taking away from what the Father is really trying to say. I encourage everyone, to seek God first for what He is trying to say. He knows best above all.

pajgrove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:40 pm

pajgrove -

You are right, the full interpretation is the Lord's - praise Him that He revealed it to you!

If you are comfortable, would you mind posting the interpretation? We are all at various levels of interpretation and still learning to hear what the Lord is saying so that our giftings can develop. I think this would be a great blessing.

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:52 pm

:clap:

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:06 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top