2 dreams very short

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 dreams very short

Post by angelwingz on Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:13 am

first i had a mini dream........did you ever see those mash potatoes microwaveable in those little plastic containers?? ok well that was my plate and there was so much food to get i couldn't fit itall on my little plate.....that was it,lol - ok now construction dream...........im walking down this dirt path...a way was made for me......it was straight then i made a left...the dirt road was perfect looking(more like a path like a perect sidewalk only in dirt..............anyway it seemed to me to be undergound.......but construction was going on on the inside....(my brother was doing the construction) i was happy because i knew it was going to be mine.....when i made a left i saw three rooms, and as i was walking i could see like steel posts for frame work and markings where other things were gonna be built because it was all new(under construction) just being built, anyway i saw three rooms/offices.......it was all see through like plexi glass or something but the office to my far right had a huge picture window and as i looked out i saw sky and tops of buildings, i then noticed we were not underground but we were up high, very high.....i saw a very tall building from the top(like looking down from window) i saw a smaller office in the middle and i saw in the other one a big wooden bed and my dad laying on it kinda resting(my dad died in 2004) He was excited about the new construction and just happy to be here. then i thought i woke up and realized i dreamt..... but i guess i fell back to sleep or wasn't totally awake and i was standing in front of(facing) Jesus, i asked why did you give me this dream? Jesus replied and i cant remember what he said .........but i remember Him saying TO SHOW .......It was deep yet simple and He summed it up in 1 sentence!!!!!

angelwingz

View user profile http://heavenlyrevelations.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 dreams very short

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:43 pm

hey Angelwingz!
Welcome back to the group!

I wonder if you feel as though during this time of your life you are "under construction" (being that in the dream you said that you knew it was you)? I wonder if God is building something in you and after that is completed, he will elevate you?

Are you familiar with the scripture in Proverbs that speaks about how "knowledge fills up the rooms of the house, and understanding its built, etc"?:
"3 By wisdom a house is built,
and through understanding it is established;
4 through knowledge its rooms are filled
with rare and beautiful treasures."-proverbs 24:3-4

that just came to me when reading your dream. I wonder if this is a "growth process" for you and God is going to give you some understanding, wisdom, and knowledge (revelation) in the days to come concerning some things that have occurred in your life that you may have been confused about? please pray on what I've said.
Question: were you really close with your dad?

Blessings and peace be unto you
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:49 pm

Hey girl, how r ya? Well, its a long story....My dad hurt me very much in the past and Jesus helped me to forgive him and REMEMBER that i forgave him..i loved my dad very much...it just was never returned. and yes i am definately under major construction! lol quit smoking after 20 years - Praise God!

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:57 pm

THAT IS A GOOD REPORT! BLESS GOD!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:43 am

Hey you go girl! I quit after 35 years and it was a blessing to finally let it go to God. He is my strong deliverer.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:24 am

Yes it is a blessing :) wow 35 years!!! Congrats!!! Freedom in JESUS!!! wooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooo
praiseGod

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:19 pm

Amen and Amen. When I made it about Him and not about me, Total deliverance.

:)

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:44 pm

When I made it about Him and not about me, Total deliverance.

I Love that CONNIE! That's awesome encouragement!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top