Sorry...Another Question from "ME" LOL!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sorry...Another Question from "ME" LOL!

Post by Cholette on Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:05 pm

I'm full of questions because I prefer to try to interpret my own dreams because I read Mia's post a few weeks ago that hit me right at home. She said we should be seeking God for the interpretation of our dreams because since HE is the one that is speaking, HE is the one that desires to reveal and I want to give Him that opportunity. This will also enhance this awesome love affair that He and I have been having lately. He's speaking to me and I'm speaking to Him and it's so wonderful. Don't get me wrong, I will post a dream if I feel it necessary, but for the most part, I would like to exercise that gift and see if it blooms into something. praying

Okay so my question is this...what does it mean when I give a bag of oral hygiene products (toothbrush, toothpaste, etc) to someone. This just wasn't one or two items, it was a whole gift bag full of each items. I know that teeth are symbolic to something, but I'm not sure what and if it has anything to do with the bag of products.

Thanks!

laugh

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorry...Another Question from "ME" LOL!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:02 am

Cholette
when I read your post I immediately thought about "cleansing/washing". Do you think there is someone currently or will be someone that you will need to heavily aide in "cleasing and washing" them? Or maybe its a lot of people that God will lead you to or send to you that you will have to witness to to "wash/cleanse" them with the word? The mouth is the dirtiest place on the human body, and I wonder too if there's alot of "oral cleansing" specifically that needs to be done--like the "orbit commercial" a dirty mouth (corrupt/unholy conversation) that needs MUCH work on? :haha:
pray on what i've said; God bless
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:45 am

OH WOW!! Desiree!!! It all makes since now. I have been studying "GRACE" lately and God has led me to certain people who have been caught up in "religion" and sharing it with them. Many of them started off BLASTING me because it was going against the "tradition of man" teachings they have been under for a LONG TIME!! Their speech used to grieve me because it was ANTI Holy Spirit and dripped of man's interpretation.

Since I've started doing that, and as they have begun reading the scriptures for them selves, many of them have begun seeing change in their lives and their relationships with the Lord. I get it now...the gift bag may represent "the gift of grace" that I'm offering to them and the oral hygiene stuff is to clean out all that religious stuff that they were speaking that used the GRIEVE ME SO BAD!!!!!!

I'll pray on it more...this is a good start for me...THANK YOU MISS DESIREE!!

:coolyoh:

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:35 am

You're welcome Ms. CHOLETTE!
Keep doing what you do!!! laugh

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top