Pretty horse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pretty horse

Post by MTB on Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:32 pm

In my dream I saw this brown horse leisurely sitting on the ground. I particularly noticed its blond hair...it was so long and thick that it literaly covered it's face. When it shook it's head, I got a good glimpse of it's face. And there before my eyes, I saw it's beautiful big brown eyes, long eyelashes...her whole face is beaming with gladness. I find it strange to see a horse so feminine, so pretty. Contrary to the usual concept of a beautiful horse: masculine, sleek, sexy, incredible strength, stamina and speed. So I asked the Lord why? He simply said,"that horse is you".
What does it mean?

MTB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pretty horse

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:24 pm

How are you?
Welcome to the group--we are so glad to have you here!

Its funny that the Lord spoke that to you, because I was just going to ask you, "do you think that horse is you?" I say this because you may have an image of who you THINK you should be based on what others have told you or what you've thought of yourself growing up but God has a different image of you and its one of true unique beauty!
THere is noone on earth just like you MTB and I feel like God just wants to show you how HE sees you and wants you to see yourself. Have you suffered with self esteem issue before? You can still be that sexy, strong, and determined female--with a touch of class too! Once you realize who you are in God you will be glad and most certainly satisfied!

please pray on what I've said. God bless you and much love
desiree

p.s. Do you see yourself in that picture? flower

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MTB on Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:44 am

You got my attention with your question about self esteem. I guess my situation at work and my relationship with my boss have something to do with how I perceive myself now. All the bosses I had were very fond of me on the account of my exemplary performance. But this is not the case with my current boss, I find that there's some kind of competition going between us. He overrules my ideas and concept although it's a lot smarter than his. This situation has drained my energy, in the process I'm loosing my drive and passsion at work. I don't feel good inside and it shows in my outer appearance. Now I realize that my frustration is driven by lack of acceptance and appreciation from my work environment. It's like looking for love to wrong places.

But God has spoken..His words are true and its all that matter. Anything contrary is a lie and not worthy of my time and energy.

Thank you for sharing your insight, it's been helpful. Bless you!

MTB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:23 am

Welcome to our site. Good to have you here.

Love in the Lord,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:24 pm

you're right though--Only what God says is what really matters!!!

Keep doing what you're doing and know that God's reward is better than man because you're doing it as "unto Him"!
God bless you too! Glad that I could help
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:55 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down