Hello to All

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello to All

Post by MTB on Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:11 pm

Hello Everyone,
My name is MTB and I wish to connect with Christians who have a good understanding of biblical dream interepretations.
I have been dreaming a lot since I was a young girl and I find it strange that it come true. For awhile, I thought I had a sixth sense but later I realized it's the Holy Spirit who is revealing these things. Some dreams and visions are not possitive, an area where I'm having a problem. I find it very hard not to be emotional about it to the extent I complained to the Lord. Why must He choose to reveal it when I suffer tremendously even before those events actually happened? God knew I did not understand what I'm saying so He rebuked me , "Do not curse your gifts". So I learned to repent and have a better appreciation for God's revelatory gifts. This whole experience has led me to intercede on behalf of people, nations, governments. My prayer is to have an in-depth understanding of dreams so I can fulfill what the Lord is required of me.

MTB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello to All

Post by lola21st on Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:36 pm

Amen, MTB!

Welcome to the website, I pray that you'll be blessed!

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:21 am

Welcome! Glad to have you here.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum