Speaking into someones life:IMPORTANT QUESTION.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Speaking into someones life:IMPORTANT QUESTION.

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:15 pm

Hello everyone hope all is well...maybe someone can help me with this. Lately, I've been talking to my friends. I notice that certain things I say, or questions I ask randomly seem to be playing out in their lives. Some positive, Some negative..I heard it is possible to speak things into someone's life. my question is, Am I speaking negativity into my friends lives, or is it the Lord speaking through me? weather its giving hope, or sending a warning? I would'nt wish misfortune, or hurt upon anyone. Can somebody, anyone explain this to me??? thinking

All opinions & views are welcomed & greatly appreciated!!! huggins

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Speaking into someones life:IMPORTANT QUESTION.

Post by dreamster on Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:20 pm

um life an death in the toungne...thats the word,,,i speak those things that are not as though they were..um hope that helps... flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:45 pm

:) could you explain that in more detail please?

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:36 am

You can speak blessings or curses into someone's life. The Word says there is life and death in the power of the tongue. So what you speak either curses or blesses. The choice is up to us what we speak.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:55 pm

I have to agree with both Connie and Dreamster here. Just to add on to what has already been said, God has given us the authority to "speak things that are not as though they were" meaning, you may not see things happening but by faith you can say, "THIS SHALL HAPPEN" and it will be (this goes for negative things too, that's why we should be careful what we say). God created "heaven and earth" just by his voice. While he was on the boat with the disciples during a storm, he spoke to the winds, "peace be still" and it happened.

The bible says in Matthew 21:22, "when we pray and believe what we say, it will happen."

If you "speak the truth in love" (Ephesians 4:15) it may not go well with some folks, but atleast you're saying the truth and what is from God's word.

Personally, sometimes I don't know if God is truly speaking through me until someone says, "what you said, was what I was thinking or what God confirmed to me". If you speak the word, you can't go wrong!

hope I haven't confused you more!! lol!
blessings and peace be unto you
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top