Answered: Look thru restaurant window with open blinds-see 1 1/2 cars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Answered: Look thru restaurant window with open blinds-see 1 1/2 cars

Post by Jodi on Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:05 pm

I saw this as a flash of a vision:

A glint of purplish pink light caught my attention so I looked towards it. I was looking through a large window with narrow slatted horizontal blinds. The blinds were down, but the rod had been twisted so that the blinds were turned open. The view from the window overlooked a parking lot. I saw a car and half of another car in a parking lot. I could only see half of the one car because the view of the other half was blocked by the wall. It was there, but not visible through the window. I noticed that the light which had caught my eye in the first place was sunlight being reflected by the “whole” car’s windshield and by the side window of the driver’s door of the “half” car. The light seemed to reflect from between the two vehicles because there was a play of light bouncing off one car’s window and then the other car’s mirror. Or, separate light beams glinted off these two places and took turns catching my eye. (end of vision)

Since journaling this dream vision, I experienced IRL the glint of light catching my eye and me looking out of a window like the one in the dream. But IRL I did not see the 1 1/2 cars with the light glinting between them. I was at an Applebee's restaurant, when I saw the same kind of window as in the vision.

- Jodi

Last edited by Jodi on Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Answered: Look thru restaurant window with open blinds-see 1 1/2 cars

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:29 pm

Hey Jodi
Sometimes when you have a literal dream or vision, there are parts of it that stick out to you but that don't happen as they do in your dream but you know that it was in your dream. Get it?

One question: Are you wondering and waiting on something to happen? Are you contemplating whether you should make a move in some way?
please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:18 pm

Hi, Desiree.
I am wondering when and how something will happen that God has told me (through a prophet) will happen. I'm not feeling like I need to make a move to accomplish it because it's something God is going to do. Plus I trust that He'll tell me if there's something for me to do towards it. I'm also praying for confirmation from God that He really did say these things the prophet says He did. (Something else the prophet said did not come true on the date he said it would happen, but he didn't specify the year so it still could happen. This caused me to wonder if he's really a true prophet or a false one.)

How does this relate to the cars seen through the windows? Or is it a separate thought?
- Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:52 pm

I'm like you--waiting on what was said to happen!!lol

Cars usually represent what will happen in "waking life".

The view from the window overlooked a parking lot. I saw a car and half of another car in a parking lot. I could only see half of the one car because the view of the other half was blocked by the wall. It was there, but not visible through the window. I noticed that the light which had caught my eye in the first place was sunlight being reflected by the “whole” car’s windshield and by the side window of the driver’s door of the “half” car

In this case, IRL, you see "part" (ie: half) of the whole picture of what the prophet said. The cars are parked so you're "in waiting" for whatever it is to happen to happen. God's word is true and IF he said something, HIS promises won't fail and they WILL come true! God is HIS WORD and true to it, so anything that somebody says to you should line up with God's word--EVERY SINGLE TIME!

Its been my experience that even those who are "well connected" to hear from God, sometimes miss the mark (with prophecies because we are human and subject to "fall", etc)--I know I have! But that's why time spent in prayer and fasting (which helps keep that "flesh" down), fine tuning our ears to God's spirit will help us to hear more clearly what God is saying to us each time.

I'm not saying what the prophet said was true or not but as someone asked God in the old testament how to find out if a prophet is true or not, He said the following in Deuteronomy 18:21-22:

[sup]21 You may say to yourselves, "How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the LORD ?" 22 If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him.
[/sup]
You should always pray after a prophet speaks. I look for confirmations and "signs and wonders" to follow (2 Kings 20) after something is said to me. Its important to look at the "fruits"--the prophets lifestyle (is he living according to the word of God/holiness/honorable) and does what he say come true? Have things that the prophet spoke to others come true? (goes back to previous scripture). Remember: "Every good tree bears good fruit and every bad tree bears bad fruit" (Matthew 7:17). You will know someone by "the fruit they produce" (Matthew 7:20).

It has been my experience that windows can represent "knowledge" of some sort or "revelation" into the future. As you've mentioned, you are wondering some things and seeming to want that "knowledge/revelation" of what is to come for you according to the prophet. In this case, you'll just have to wait. This is a perfect time to seek God for yourself and allow HIM to reveal to you what you need to know (HE WILL CONFIRM in many different ways if you will be open to his movement).

God doesn't lie and he doesn't repent

As Mark 5:36 says, "Don't be afraid (nervous, skeptical, doubtful,etc), just believe". I stand in agreement with you

smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:53 am

Thanks Desiree!
The prophet is a famous one. On his site, he seems to promote himself more than he promotes God, which is one way I use to look at a prophet's fruit. Plus the wording of his prophecy seemed to promote me more than God. "You'll be a powerful seer. You're under attack because you're such a threat to the enemy."

This sounded great until I lost all my visions, dreams, and words from God. A friend from church who is a seer said she saw the enemy's hands over my eyes. So I prayed for God to remove his hands. He didn't. Another friend prophesied an eclipse when asked to pray for a Word for a number assigned to me. (He didn't know who the Word was for until the papers with the numbers were given to each person.)

I knew that the enemy couldn't stop God from showing me stuff, so I knew God was allowing this. Eventually I figured out that it was not the enemy's hands. It was God's hands! Who is powerful? God is. I have no power to see anything that He does not show me. If I am a threat to the enemy, it's only because of the Holy Spirit's work in and through me. Once I realized how arrogant I was to love the sound of the prophet's words, I repented and prayed that God would still speak to me and I would remember Whose power it is. He does give me dreams, visions, and words again. (Thank You, God!) The blinds are twisted open for me to see. If God twists the blinds shut, I won't see. God is so cool! And all the power and glory is rightfully His!

Love ya,
Jodi

Last edited by Jodi on Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix errors)

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:42 am

God IS good! He says he will protect us! (Psalm 91:14)
Be blessed and keep on keeping on!
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top