Answered: What was torn? - I was, but I'll be bound up by the Lord.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Answered: What was torn? - I was, but I'll be bound up by the Lord.

Post by Jodi on Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:42 pm

When praying for a word for me, my son said he saw and heard:

"Something (maybe paper) was being torn," and "I saw the group, The Eagles. They were singing the phrase 'It's about forgiveness...even if you don't love me anymore" from the song 'Heart of the Matter.'" (end of vision)

When we listened to the whole song Heart of the Matter," it began by describing how the singer was getting used to living without his loved one (due to divorce). This coincides with my life in that I am learning to live without my husband Paul at home due to his stay (temporary?) at the VA nursing home. (We're not divorced or thinking about it.) The rest of the phrase was, "It's about forgiveness, even if...you don't love me anymore."

My biggest question is: What was being torn?

- Jodi

Last edited by Jodi on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hi

Post by daisyscheihing on Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:13 am

Hi Jodie.

Could be some thing tarring at your husband. Some thing troubling him? Could it be some thing in the past ?Between the both of you? Or some thing not related to you as a couple. Do either of you need to ask for give ness?

Need to for give some one other than each other. Because itís a paper torn. I cannot see this as a health issue. Because of the referance to forgiveness .Hope others will share also.

Just a thought for what its worth.

sunshine

daisyscheihing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Answered: What was torn? - I was, but I'll be bound up by the Lord.

Post by Jodi on Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:26 pm

Hi, Sunshine.
I don't know what it is. I have prayed to ask if there's anything I need to forgive someone for, but have not heard of any unforgiveness issues yet.
- Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:07 am

You know Jodi I had that same thing. I kept getting a message about forgiveness too and could not figure out who it could be. I asked the Lord to show me in a dream all the people I need to forgive......He is so good....it was me that needed to forgive me. So you see He will show you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

forgiveness

Post by daisyscheihing on Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:57 am

Morning gals!

When I read Doveís reply .It hit me with chill bumps.

I need to think on that my self.
Itís a matter of forgiveness of self many a time.
thumbs Sunshine

daisyscheihing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:22 am

Thank you Sunshine and Connie. This sounds right. I repreatedly repent of not teaching my children correctly about God. I was teaching them about Him as best I knew how, but I didn't know much about the Holy Spirit, so I narrowed down my explanation of who God is when teaching them. I know I'm forgiven, but I keep repenting of it over and over because I don't think I do forgive myself for it. I keep asking God to redeem my mistakes and lead them to Him. My youngest son is saved, my daughter is mad at God for animals sacrifices and calls vegetarianism her religion, and my oldest son believes what the church teaches is right, but does not seem to have a personal relationship with Him yet - or maybe he does but just doesn't talk about it. He thinks dreams and visions are weird and freaked out when we talked about it. It's hard to forgive yourself when you can't fix the mistakes you made.

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daisyscheihing on Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:05 pm

Hi ,

You may truly feel you have made mistakes going down lifeís road. I wish I had made better decisions along the way with my children.

As a mother I have felt bad about some things with my decisions .And beat my self up emotionally. If only Öhindsight. For give ness of ones self is a real challenge.

[size=21here is a scripture I would like to share with you. . [/size]

Hos 6:1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.

sunshine

daisyscheihing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:34 pm

Sunshine,
I love the verse you shared because it says that even though He has torn, He will also heal and bind us up.

I want to also say that I'm not disapointed in my kids. They're all three terrific and I wouldn't trade them for anyone else. I just want them all saved, walking with the Lord, and going to heaven when it's their times. They are my best blessings from God and I love who they are. I taught them some things of God and that's good. But I also taught them that "God doesn't do magic tricks" when talking about miracles. I believed then that the miracle stories were allegories that taught truths, but that they were not literally true. Now I believe that they are both literal and allegorical truth. God really does have the power to do things that seem like "magic" (although "magic" is just satan's imitation of what God can do.) I wish I knew this back when I was teaching them.

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:18 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top