Vision for my son concerns me (sphinx re-post)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vision for my son concerns me (sphinx re-post)

Post by Jodi on Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:30 pm

This vision worries me because the tree turns into a thing that represents a false god.
Please pray to see if you can help us understand it. It's for my son.

"I saw a shadow of a tree that turns in to a statue of a cat type animal (Sphinx) then back into a tree. White crocus are growing under the tree. There's not grass, but everything is thriving." (end of vision)

What does the cat-like statue (Sphinx) represent? IRL Egyptian sphinxes represented pharoahs who also claimed to be incarnations of gods.

White represents purity. What does the crocus represent?

Absence of grass: What does grass represent? Is it a good thing or bad thing that it is absent?

The presence of a tree's shadow means light is being blocked by the tree itself. Iíve read that trees can represent Christians (or people in general), but is that what it means here? Or, does the tree mean something else here?

The vision fluctuates between two images. There are two realities going on. There is a shifting back and forth from one reality to the other. That it changes means it is unstable. Maybe it will become stable, but right now it is fluctuating.

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vision for my son concerns me (sphinx re-post)

Post by Glad on Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:45 am

Hi Jodi
This is just an idea:
A tree could represent a person or a thing your son is being influence by (the picture to me is taking shelter under a tree) and white I have read can also stand for religion - with the white flowers being "fruits" of the spirit of religion which in turn would explain while no grass is growing.
Is there any influence in your son's life that is just looking like it is good and goodly, but it is really not (in which case the motivation would be the reason why what looks good is not).
Anyway, please toss if it doesn't sit
Glad

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:21 am

Glad,
Thanks. I sent you a private message.
-Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Spinhx Dream

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:49 am

The Enemy is always trying to deceive the young. the tree is often related to life. but since turned into a cat the path your son might follow will turn in an idol in his life.
Jesus came to make us free from bondage, but the enemy is always looking for an opportunity to steal a blessing.
tell your son to be aware of any new path that to the eyes might seem promising at the end will turn in a hinder to his blessing.
The Lord is looking and calling his people. He told us ask me and i will show you great things you did not know.
I hope this will be of any help.
Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:09 am

Thank you mbstudent. Welcome to the forum.

I will pray for him to have discernment about what is really Godly and what is idolatry. We're studying ways to live with simplicity, or a single purpose, which is a spiritual discipline Jesus taught. ("If your eye be single,....") He doesn't jump into new things quickly, so that's on our side!

- Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:18 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top