helping others

View previous topic View next topic Go down

helping others

Post by butterfly37 on Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:11 am

I was at work and there was a shower room in the back of the facility. the shower room was located in like a storage area. there were things piled up and stacked up everywhere. there was a doorway but no door to this shower room. two clients/patients passed by and saw me taking a shower and i asked them what were they doing there b/c they should not be. an elderly short woman came looking for me and asked why was i not in group. i told her i needed to get cleaned up first then i would come. the elderly woman said okay i will let ms. jessie know and ask her to take your group until you come. i finished my shower then went to talk with a coworker who is a pastor. as i sat in her office to speak with her she asked me why was i not in group i told her ms. jessie has my group and i will go to the group after the break to not disturb them. she told me that ms. jessie was behind me talking with her supervisor and i turned to look and she was. at this time i became nervous and wanted to know who was in my group and what were my clients doing. i went to go see when i passed by another office and saw a former choir member wallowing all over the floor choking, in the dream i immediately knew it was spiritual attack and that my group had something to do with it. i hurriedly went to my group room and saw a lot of clients (more than my group) in a lot of chaos, undescribable. in the dream i immediatley began to say "in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth loose her and let her go" i repeated this saying over and over again and could hear myself getting more authoritative with it. the pastor came in to see what was going on. i continued for what seemed like forever. the more i repeated it i could see one client at a time drop to the floor so tired and worn out that it was unbelieveable. finally the last client fell to the floor worn out and i ran to the other room to check onthe young lady. she sat up grabbed her neck and began to say thank you so much for praying for me, i really appreciate it. i woke up.

butterfly37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: helping others

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:35 am

Just my thoughts here. That sounds a lot like a deliverance ministry to me. Awesome dream.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:05 pm

Do you feel like God is "washing and preparing" you a work to do concerning your job and everyone else feels like you're the only one that can do it effectively? I'd have to say "deliverance ministry" as well. What do you think?

please pray on what I've said
God bless
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down