God and snake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

God and snake

Post by pr on Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:42 am

Saturday 27th February 2009

I was sitting in a chair. There was a table before me. There were 2 more with me. One was myself in spirit and the other was God himself. But I could not see him, but I could hear him and see him in spirit. As we were sitting, I saw a snake coming from my backside. I had not turn back to see the snake, but somehow, I was sure that the snake is approaching me. The snake came on my neck. It was a cobra. I was more afraid, and I wanted to do something with that. But, God told me, Do not be frightened at this...just be as you are, it cannot harm you, I am with you. So I remained without moving. God commanded the snake to get away from me. It went away. Then the Lord gave me HIS commands and asked me to follow it in my life. HE also told me, If I follow it, God will always be with me and no one can come against me.

pr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: God and snake

Post by Jodi on Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:22 pm

God is making you a promise to be with you. No matter how bad or dangerous the situation might seem, you can trust that He is with you and protecting you. When you trusted Him and "remained without moving," He sent the snake away from you. If you had panicked and jumped up to get away (try to fix the situatin yourself), maybe the snake would have been startled into biting. Remember to trust Him even if the situation seems scary.

- Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pr on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:11 am

Thank you Jobi for your words.
I praise God.

pr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:36 am

When I read your post the first thing I thought of was:

Psalm 91

He who dwells in the secret place of the most high, shall abide in the shelter of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord he is my strength and my strong refuge.

Press in to the secret place PR and you will always have His divine protection. Nothing shall by any means harm you.

God bless and awesome dream.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pr on Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:18 am

Thank you Dove-Solution.

pr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:18 pm

You are so welcome.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top